British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

54 minutes ago, chunky said:

The problem is not that you copy and paste stuff; it's that you are convinced that you know everything about what you post, and why. Yes, fuel prices have risen recently. So?

The POTUS does NOT single-handedly control fuel prices in the US. Individual states and counties largely dictate that - along with crude prices.

Petrol prices are NOT exorbitantly high at the moment, and the only reason they dropped as low as they did last year was because of a worldwide pandemic.

Stop acting like you know everything, and blaming everything on folks who have little or no control over things.

And just in case Blu has not looked at fuel prices in this country, he should realise that fuel has increased in price everywhere over the last few weeks.  Where I live the increase has been from £1.11 to £1.21 per litre not far off a ten percent increase.

Has he protested ?  NO

Think his fantasy world only stretches to Abba and Suffolk and maggots and of course the USA. The way he's going I should think he's already on the Homeland black list. 

16 minutes ago, jrs said:

Where I live the increase has been from £1.11 to £1.21 per litre not far off a ten percent increase.

Has he protested ?  NO

Probably blames Biden for it...

Strange thing is that Blu objects to me calling him an "outsider" (he doesn't live here, he clearly doesn't know how things work here, and he has no knowledge of what has happened to fuel prices here in the last 25-30 years). That is FACT, yet I am "bigoted" for saying that.

However, it is perfectly okay for him to keep calling the POTUS "China Joe", and claim that he is wanting to kill poor Americans.

AND I'M THE BIGOT???

Edited by chunky
  • Like 3

For those that have limited knowledge of simple economics...

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Can you explain it to us then O Wise One using your in-depth knowledge of economics. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kester said:

Can you explain it to us then O Wise One using your in-depth knowledge of economics. 

Bluey explain something? Your 'avin' a laugh, Kester.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Nice deflection, Blu! That has got bugger all to do with Biden trying to "kill poor people", hasn't it?

Anyway, that's good coming from someone who can't understand how voting numbers work...

Edited by chunky
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I take it you are trying to build up your simple knowledge ? Then by always taking your lead from simple people on twitter or Jack of all trades Tony Heller you are never going to make it further than first base 

Biden gave the people hope

Given all this, Americans are driving less and thus using less gas, not more. So why are prices rising? It comes down to one thing: hope. And that’s why, despite the impact on your wallet, there’s reason to be glad about the rising price at the pump.

Optimism over the vaccine rollout and a belief that the worst will soon be behind us is causing traders to drive up the price of crude oil futures.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 12:24 PM, Blupanther said:

:D

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von 7 Personen und Text „HASRA /FOX NEWS V39ET HANNIY HASBRO FOX NEWS HASBRO BACKTRACKS PLANTO REBRAND MR. POTATO HEAD FOX&friends CPAD CONFUSION ALRERRANDING.OEM OTATO BREAKINGNEWS NEW No matter how bad your life is, it's still not as bad as a person who sits around worrying about the gender of a plastic potato. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1

And so it starts...

14 hours ago, Blupanther said:

And so it starts...

Without wishing to get involved one way or the other in the politics of it, and subject to the caveat I know almost nothing about him, first impressions are that he does come over as incredibly dumb, and I can see why some are claiming he has symptoms of Altzheimers. One does get the impression that there must be someone else pulling his strings.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Without wishing to get involved one way or the other in the politics of it, and subject to the caveat I know almost nothing about him, first impressions are that he does come over as incredibly dumb, and I can see why some are claiming he has symptoms of Altzheimers. One does get the impression that there must be someone else pulling his strings.

I see you're back to claiming you are fair minded and unbiased Custer, then miraculously you make a veiled criticism and comment. 

'We will not be starting a new party'.

As predicted.

• Like 1

As predicted !! :rolleyes:

Only if you look back I think someone posted here the possibility of a new party. But then again we know the one or two who continually post rubbish from the Trump camp