British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

As predicted !! :rolleyes:

Only if you look back I think someone posted here the possibility of a new party. But then again we know the one or two who continually post rubbish from the Trump camp

It never came from Trump or his inner circles...

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 12:33 PM, Wolfsbane said:

For the avoidance of doubt :

# Trump will not run for POTUS in 2024.

# There will be no 3rd 'Patriot/MAGA' party.

# The RINOS will be removed from Congress.

Yes Iris.

As predicted.

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing the first of your predictions will only come true because Trump will be in gaol by then. :rofl:

3 hours ago, jrs said:

I see you're back to claiming you are fair minded and unbiased Custer, then miraculously you make a veiled criticism and comment. 

Once again , you are reading things that are not there. I never claimed to be fair minded but put it subject to the caveat that I know little about him and it was first impressions, so therefore I could be wrong .  

So what’s your view of  Biden ? A live wire, larger than life personality ? Or your usual “ anything under a left wing banner is by definition the greatest thing since sliced bread “ ?

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2021 at 5:59 PM, Blupanther said:

And maybe the Patriot Party is about to be born...

I was just going by what Ol Blu posted.....that was all there was, as usual, just the hint and no info about where it came from B)

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2021 at 4:43 PM, iris123 said:

I was just going by what Ol Blu posted.....that was all there was, as usual, just the hint and no info about where it came from B)

Oh well.....ol Blu ducking and diving again, when found out. Some things never change.....but this is good news

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/01/politics/trump-scrutiny-five-investigators/index.html

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von 2 Personen und Text „BREAKING NEWS: TODAY, TRUMP ADMITTED THAT HE AND MELANIA SECRETLY GOT VACCINATED IN JANUARY, BUT DIDN'T TELL ANYONE. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY KEPT IT A SECRET FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von 2 Personen und Text „BREAKING NEWS: TODAY, TRUMP ADMITTED THAT HE AND MELANIA SECRETLY GOT VACCINATED IN JANUARY, BUT DIDN'T TELL ANYONE. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY KEPT IT A SECRET FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

Nothing would surprise with that moron!

• Like 2

France have learnt the lesson after 'the steal' in the US...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

France have learnt the lesson after 'the steal' in the US...

:D

Yes since 1975 it has been banned......is that when you are now claiming the election was stolen from Trump ? :rofl:

• Haha 4

Surely today is the DAY for Blu and Wolfie and their diminishing band of nutters to celebrate the return of the Messiah 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jrs said:

Surely today is the DAY for Blu and Wolfie and their diminishing band of nutters to celebrate the return of the Messiah 

Today is "The Big One".......now where have I heard that before?

• Like 1

Hard to disagree, and most wouldn't

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"TRUMP WAS BORN IN TO OBSCENE WEALTH, GOT BAILED OUT REPEATEDLY, HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO FALL UPWARDS FOREVER, WAS HANDED THE PRESIDENCY, AND FOR FOUR YEARS WAS GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO BREAK ANY LAW HE CARED To, WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE, ALL WHILE NEVER SHUTTING THE F*CK UP ABOUT HOW UNFAIRLY HE HAS BEEN TREATED." -JEFF TIEDRICH OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1

Hmmm :(

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING NEWS: THE HEAD OF THE D.C. NATIONAL GUARD SAYS THE PENTAGON PLACED RESTRICTIONS ON HIM IN THE RUN-UP TO CAPITOL RIOT THAT PREVENTED HIM FROM BEING ABLE TO QUICKLY SEND HELP TO QUELL THE VIOLENCE. THE RESTRICTIONS WERE 'UNUSUAL' AND WEREN'T IN PLACE DURING RACIAL JUSTICE PROTESTS LAST JUNE. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

I've run out of likes,  I've tried to buy more but I was told that would be considered to be corruption :o:o,

But I wholeheartedly like the last two posts  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1