British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Because poor people flourished under Trump......:rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „JOURNALIST: DOES TRUMP DESERVE ANY CREDIT FOR THE COVD VACCINES? HITE H SHINGTO JEN PSAKI: NO ONE DESERVES CREDIT FOR 500,000 PEOPLE DEAD.“

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „TRUMP LAST OCTOBER: "If Biden wins, there will be an economic disaster of epic proportions. We will go into a depression." TODAY'S FEBRUARY JOBS REPORT: "In Biden's first full month in office, the U.S. economy added 379,000 jobs," TWICE as many as Trump's last month. SURPRISE! TRUMP WAS WRONG AGAIN! OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 3

:D

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

They are still at it...

Of course, this just proves the opposite of what you were hoping.

Because in this case there was some fraud (64 votes) that was easily detected and dealt with. 

So, tell us, how much mail-in fraud was proven in court by Trump's lawyers and those working on his behalf?  Because in this case they found 64 dodgy votes easily, several million should have been a doddle.

Edited by Kester
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

:D

I must have missed the day Trump defeated Isis. When was that?

• Like 1

A couple of court cases to look forward to as well as the Dominion and Smartmaatic libel cases. Oh, and of course the New York tax cases, not forgetting the investigation into Trump by Georgia's Attorney General. Could be a busy time in court for Trump and his cronies. At least it will give them something to do with all that spare time they now have on their hands. https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/05/politics/trump-lawsuit-insurrection-eric-swalwell/index.html

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, norbold said:

I must have missed the day Trump defeated Isis. When was that?

I'd still like to know who this bloody "Isis" is; must be important, the way people go on...

My next door neighbour is called Isis, and as far as I can tell, she is still carrying on as normal. She's very nice, in fact...

Or maybe Trump managed to build a wall across the Thames at Oxford? B)

Edited by chunky
  • Haha 3

Poor and middle class families are being crushed by skyrocketing energy prices and inflation. Way to go Joe...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Poor and middle class families are being crushed by skyrocketing energy prices and inflation. Way to go Joe...

You STILL can't grasp it, can you?

Next thing, you'll be blaming Biden for the earthquakes in New Zealand...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chunky said:

You STILL can't grasp it, can you?

Next thing, you'll be blaming Biden for the earthquakes in New Zealand...

While I'm at it...

Our petrol was $2.79 earlier in the week; I saw a bunch yesterday at $2.41. Did Biden turn down the dial that says "Cincinnati"?

55 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Were they being crushed by Trump when it was higher in 2018?  Can you explain to us why not?

• Like 1

So the USA average price is being kept down well below the crude oil price. Looks good to me.

26 minutes ago, norbold said:

So the USA average price is being kept down well below the crude oil price. Looks good to me.

The American people are clearly being bribed to distract attention from the steal...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

The American people are clearly being bribed to distract attention from the steal...

Welcome aboard Hump...:D

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Trump is finished. He has no voice anymore once Twitter and FB blocked him. He will be a distraction for GOP voters but no longer a serious threat. He can’t get his voice out there anymore! Foxnews will keep promoting him but their audience share has collapsed since the election.

His long term legacy will be one of deaths, racism, nationalism and the huge damage he did to USA on the world stage. Without the slightest doubt the worst President in the history of the USA. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1