British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

5 hours ago, chunky said:

Nowt compared to the offerings from you and Blu...

And there is why I don't debate with you:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Oh come on. If Chunky had answered your question about how it is going round his way with something like....all very scary, gas prices are rocketing, people are angry with Biden and his communist policies and want Trump back on his throne where he should be, I am sure you would have happily carried on the convo. The fact he didn't lie means you go off and sulk, like Blu does. Man up and don't be a melt

6 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Sadly, you don't "debate" with anyone; you simply inform us of the way it is - in your own mind. I just come on here and let people know that things aren't always (or aren't USUALLY) the way that you and Blu tell us they are.

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Oh come on. If Chunky had answered your question about how it is going round his way with something like....all very scary, gas prices are rocketing, people are angry with Biden and his communist policies and want Trump back on his throne where he should be, I am sure you would have happily carried on the convo. The fact he didn't lie means you go off and sulk, like Blu does. Man up and don't be a melt

1 hour ago, chunky said:

Sadly, you don't "debate" with anyone; you simply inform us of the way it is - in your own mind. I just come on here and let people know that things aren't always (or aren't USUALLY) the way that you and Blu tell us they are.

You 2 ought to play poker.

A pair of melts.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

You 2 ought to play poker.

A pair of melts.

Is that your way of "debating"?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

You can't debate with a pack of hungry Hyenas in a feeding frenzy...:)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

You can't debate with a pack of hungry Hyenas in a feeding frenzy...:)

On the flip side, you can't debate with people who keep sharing - and believing in - misleading and false information...:)

Edited by chunky

14 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Any interesting messages appearing in your neck of the woods Chunks?

14 hours ago, chunky said:

Nowt compared to the offerings from you and Blu...

7 hours ago, chunky said:

Is that your way of "debating"?

Self awareness deficit.

:rofl:

• Haha 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"The one time leader of the free world, now lives alone in a hotel sharing buffets, common areas, and staff with strangers, yearns for attention and relevance so badly, that he now stands on a patio step every night ranting to tens of people about a 6 month old election that he lost." @MysterySolvent OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

So tell me, Wolfie, if your view is it is not worth discussing the topic on here, why do you bother to post anything at all?

The fact is that you and Bluey are still clinging to the ever receding hope that the Big Day is still to come as you are still in thrawl to Q and his fantasies. However, you have nothing substantial to say as there is nothing to say, so you pretend to have this "insight" that none of the rest of us have and the hope is that by continuing to post vague cryptic Delphic messages one day everything will come right for you and you can say, "We told you so."

In the meantime, you cannot enter into a discussion because you have nothing substantial to say as everything Q has said has proved to be bunk and you are just relying on something as yet unknown and indeterminate to turn up at some point in the future, but of which you currently have no knowledge and are unable to argue its merits. And that's why you both seize on any crumb of comfort from the nut jobs on Twitter and reproduce them as fact, but, when challenged, cannot enter into discussion and fall back on the "no point in discussing" line or the meaningless enigmatic comments.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Blatant deception and fraud by the Biden administration. They want people to believe the exact opposite of what the data shows...

3 hours ago, norbold said:

So tell me, Wolfie, if your view is it is not worth discussing the topic on here, why do you bother to post anything at all?

The fact is that you and Bluey are still clinging to the ever receding hope that the Big Day is still to come as you are still in thrawl to Q and his fantasies. However, you have nothing substantial to say as there is nothing to say, so you pretend to have this "insight" that none of the rest of us have and the hope is that by continuing to post vague cryptic Delphic messages one day everything will come right for you and you can say, "We told you so."

In the meantime, you cannot enter into a discussion because you have nothing substantial to say as everything Q has said has proved to be bunk and you are just relying on something as yet unknown and indeterminate to turn up at some point in the future, but of which you currently have no knowledge and are unable to argue its merits. And that's why you both seize on any crumb of comfort from the nut jobs on Twitter and reproduce them as fact, but, when challenged, cannot enter into discussion and fall back on the "no point in discussing" line or the meaningless enigmatic comments.

I posted a simple question for Chunky that he would be best placed to answer, him being 'on the ground' so to speak.

His response was to ignore the question and reply with an unfunny comment aimed at myself & Blu.

Now it may be that he didn't understand the question but, he most likely did, but realised the answer would be 'uncomfortable' for his, and your, narrative.

I just find it amusing, and saddening, in equal measure, that folks who I previously have had exchanges with are happy to support a communist agenda.

I don't debate with commies because they don't do debate.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I don't debate with commies because they don't do debate.

Never a truer word spoken. As the Ramones said on Commando - Third rule is- Don't talk to commies...

• Thanks 1