British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

:rolleyes:

On Tuesday night, governments in two Southern states declared states of emergency as gas shortages spike across the region amid Colonial Pipeline's ongoing shutdown following a ransomware attack this past weekend.

Just saying......

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „BIDEN's approval rating four months in 63% tRump's highest approval rating in 4 years 49% #tRumpLovesThePoorlyEducated“

Ist möglicherweise ein Meme von Text „"No Bert, you stupid stupid asshole. There was no storm. There was no Kraken. You donated to a con man's grift, and followed his orders. Now you have no money, no job, the con man called you a terrorist on TV, and the FBI are at the door. Frankly, hope they put you in front of a firing squad. It was treason, Bert. It was fucking reason.'“

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von 1 Person und Text „Francis Maxwell @francismmaxwell Same people who bring guns to the supermarket are the ones mocking masks as 'a sign of fear' Lmao! Okay Clint, you go about getting your condensed milk strapped with an AK, that doesn't make you appear afraid at all.“

Fuel prices in China Joe's America are being reflected at drive-thrus...

Memebase - carriage - All Your Memes In Our Base - Funny Memes - Cheezburger

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, iris123 said:

:rolleyes:

On Tuesday night, governments in two Southern states declared states of emergency as gas shortages spike across the region amid Colonial Pipeline's ongoing shutdown following a ransomware attack this past weekend.

And you believe that without question?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

And you believe that without question?

It is like this. I have the choice of believing some strange site you put up or the Governor of the State of Florida, who stated

The governor, in an executive order, said "the disruption of Colonial Pipeline operations poses a significant and immediate threat to the continued delivery of such fuel products to the State of Florida."

Now, given your track record on getting things wrong, it wasn’t hard  to come to a decision :rofl:

Posted (edited)

As I have continually stated, it is quite common for fuel prices to fluctuate wildly, and it's due to MANY factors. Current prices are NOT that exorbitant or unusual - certainly nowhere near record highs. What makes it appear exaggerated is the drop in price last year due to the pandemic and the low demand. Now, they are back at NORMAL levels.

I trust our esteemed colleagues Blu Peter and the Wolf will not question the validity of this statement, seeing as GasBuddy seems to be Blu's favoured resource outside of Twitter:

"it seems like sticker shock, but if it wasn't for last year and COVID, this is kind of right where you would expect us to be," GasBuddy spokesman, Patrick De Haan, said."

So, there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth.

This is normal.

This was to be expected.

And Wolfie, I don't think you'll find Mr. De Haan is a "commie"...

Edited by chunky

Posted (edited)

Have you ever asked yourself Chunky if the gas stations lower their price whenever you drive past and raise them again when you are out of sight ?

Edited by iris123

12 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Have you ever asked yourself Chunky if the gas stations lower their price whenever you drive past and raise them again when you are out of sight ?

Obviously GasBuddy does that too, when I am checking...:rofl:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

Obviously GasBuddy does that too, when I am checking...:rofl:

Now you are getting it

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Now you are getting it

Now, when was the big day again??? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

It is like this. I have the choice of believing some strange site you put up or the Governor of the State of Florida, who stated

The governor, in an executive order, said "the disruption of Colonial Pipeline operations poses a significant and immediate threat to the continued delivery of such fuel products to the State of Florida."

Now, given your track record on getting things wrong, it wasn’t hard  to come to a decision :rofl:

Oh dear, missed the point................again:rolleyes:

• Haha 1