British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

OK comrade.

See, it was so easy to admit it.

Just out of interest. Latest figures published today.

Biden's popularity.jpg

11 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Tie, Accessories, Accessory

Snopes claims "No, Trump Did Not Wear His Pants Backwards at Rally"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-wear-pants-backwards/

However, according to you Snopes is a globalist/Facebook/Soros funded mouthpiece, therefore I can only conclude that Trump, did in fact, wear his pants backwards.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, norbold said:

See, it was so easy to admit it.

Clueless:rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MattK said:

Snopes claims "No, Trump Did Not Wear His Pants Backwards at Rally"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-wear-pants-backwards/

However, according to you Snopes is a globalist/Facebook/Soros funded mouthpiece, therefore I can only conclude that Trump, did in fact, wear his pants backwards.

Even Snopes is not as moronic as the idiots that believed it. It takes a very special kind of stupid to be in that club...

• Like 1

It used to be 'Reds under the bed'.

Now it's 'Reds on the thread'.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Clueless:rolleyes:

Damn! Your sharp wit and incisive mind has defeated me once again.

• Haha 3

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"Normally, would have compassion for a man who must appear in public with pull up big boy pants with no zipper or on backwards. But 45 45 made a false issue of Biden's fitness for office and mocked disabled people publicly. So he gets cut no slack from me for them slacks." OCCUPY DEMOCRATS GEORGE TAKEI“

• Like 1

Read it and weep Trumpsters. It's why Sleepy Joe whipped your boys diapered ass :rofl:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von ‎2 Personen und ‎Text „‎CAP ACTION POLL: Biden's jobs and climate poli- cies are supported by a majority of Americans: support new jobs to 77% modernize our electric grid and make it more durable. -75% conserve public lands support new jobs that and waters. 71% support new jobs expanding wind and solar power. The other side has NO plan to enact these. Only Republicar leaders could oppose popular policies that fight climate change and put Americans back to work! American (2021). ۔‎“‎‎

:rofl:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person, steht und Text „You know, I'll be reinstated by August Sure, grandpa. Let's get you to jail.“

:D

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

:D

The current state of the country being what exactly?

Let’s take a look at the state of the country under Biden and Harris:
First there is the highly successful vaccine programme roll-out.

Then there is the more than $160 million stimulus payments worth up to $1,400 per person.

The $80 billion in aid to state education agencies and beefed up Affordable Care Act.

The $39 billion to states to help child care providers reopen or stay afloat.

The $300 federal enhancement to weekly jobless benefits and the extension of two key pandemic unemployment programs through to early September.

The federal income tax break on $10,200 in unemployment compensation for those earning less than $150,000.

Providing more than $350 billion to states and local governments, territories and tribes, extending a 15% boost to food stamp benefits through to September and billions of dollars in aid to struggling renters and homeowners.

The greatly enhanced child tax credit for one year, increasing its size, allowing more low-income parents to qualify and providing half of it as a monthly stream of income from July to the end of the year.

The expanded food assistance programme. The extended federal moratorium on evictions and the continued suspension of federal student loan payments and interest charges.

We obviously need more children like Biden and Harris’s children if that's what they do for the country.

Edited by norbold
  • Like 1

Some people just don't have the ability to ever leave the deadly serious box...:D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Some people just don't have the ability to ever leave the deadly serious box...:D

Well, at last we are getting somewhere as I can only take your comment (and Wolfie's reaction) to mean your only criticism of what I said is that I am being too serious but that, as far as the substance of what I said goes, you both agree with me.

• Like 1