British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

You can try and spell it out for BluCrumpet, but I doubt they have the intelligence to understand :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „"Trump lost. Water is wet. Covid is deadly. 600K+ have died from it. Vaccines help prevent death. Facts are not optional." @mmpadellan OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 5

Word

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „LUEGN เล BIE "Jeff Bezos said he was looking forward to seeing Earth from space to gain perspective on his life. suggest he take a walk through a children's oncology unit, or an impoverished neighborhood, or shadow a single working mom who's juggling 3 jobs to feed her kids... Now that's perspective." @glennmarfano1 OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 4

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von 1 Person und Text „TRUMP HAS LOST THIS ELECTION SO MANY TIMES, HE MIGHT HAVE ELECTILE DYSFUNCTION. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Haha 2

Be clever like Adam. He knows his onions

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"If you REALLY believe Antifa and BLM actually attacked the Capitol, you should WANT a January 6 commission. If you think the FBI organized the Capitol riots, you should WANT a January 6th commission. But if you know you've been lying about it the whole time, then you don't want a January 6 commission. THAT'S WHY WE HAVE TO DO IT." -ADAM KINZINGER OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1

Communism I know, but isn't it strange how a lot of these 'essential worker' earn a pittance ?

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"SERIOUS QUESTION: If essential workers are essential to keeping the economy going, WHY is it not essential to pay them a living wage?" -ROBERT REICH, Economist RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS“

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Think a few are starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. Very damning testimony yesterday

Yes, and I think the GOP have really been wrong footed on this. They held a press conference yesterday to explain why they weren't officially taking part in the inquiry, but it looked like a Guiliani-type arranged conference. Meanwhile, the inquiry is getting maximum coverage on prime time television with testimony such as the one I posted above - and there will be a lot more like that. Also, of course, there are two Republicans on the inquiry committee, so it is bi-partisan. I think Pelosi has completely outflanked McCarthy on this one....not that it is difficult to outflank McCarthy!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, norbold said:

Yes, and I think the GOP have really been wrong footed on this. They held a press conference yesterday to explain why they weren't officially taking part in the inquiry, but it looked like a Guiliani-type arranged conference. Meanwhile, the inquiry is getting maximum coverage on prime time television with testimony such as the one I posted above - and there will be a lot more like that. Also, of course, there are two Republicans on the inquiry committee, so it is bi-partisan. I think Pelosi has completely outflanked McCarthy on this one....not that it is difficult to outflank McCarthy!

Yes and of course the harrowing tales of those trapped inside will add pressure. Will be interesting to hear what the Republicans inside say of course

• Like 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen, Bart und Text „"ONCE AGAIN, TO BE CLEAR: Bin Laden didn't fly the planes. But he was guilty. Charles Manson didn't kill anyone. But he was guilty. Donald J. Trump didn't storm the Capitol. BUT He IS GUILTY -JAKE LOBIN OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 2

BLM are apparently a Marxist organisation who's aim is to defund the police........oh wait, that is what the Republican party want to do......

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/7921-0

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von Text „Francis Maxwell @francismmaxwell Reminder: #BlueLivesMatter was never about supporting police. It was ALWAYS about silencing black people. #BLM“

• Haha 1