British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

How are Trump's Twitter car-crashes 'protecting people' exactly?

Maybe he should be more worried about the unneccessary killings in his own Country - due to shootings.

Or do you think it's right that he's raised the profile of Britain First?

Are you supportive of that particular group?

How are Trump's Twitter car-crashes 'protecting people' exactly?

Maybe he should be more worried about the unneccessary killings in his own Country - due to shootings.

Or do you think it's right that he's raised the profile of Britain First?

Are you supportive of that particular group?

Trump was wrong to share these particular videos without first checking their authenticity.

Nobody raises the profile of far right groups more than the head in the sand left.

As regards unnecessary killings/shootings, can you expand on that a little?

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Well for what it is worth - I have no truck whatsoever with 'Britain First'.

I have been warning about the dangers of Islam for years, but I don't think Trump should have re tweeted those Video Clips unless he was absolutely certain they were genuine.

One apparently is not genuine and should not have been tweeted at all - a bit odd really from someone who seems totally obsessed with 'Fake' News.

If the other two are genuine - then people have a right know about it. Burying it under the carpet won't make it go away.

The question as to whether the President of the United States should be tweeting things like this - frankly I'm not sure, as it has given untold prominence to 'Britain First' who will undoubtedly benefit from the publicity.

• Like 1

I do wonder if Farage is behind this.How does Trump get to know about such an insignificant group as Britain First?And is he really trying to put the boot into May and the government?We are in trouble,as this was a special relationship and we were going to get a really good trade deal from trump.Really good

I am also a bit worried that I see the two leaders of Britain First just happen to live in bloody Penge,of all places.Now is this a coincidence?Is there an unusual concentration of loonies in Penge? Have they all been rounded up and moved into some inner city asylum,so it is easier to keep an eye on them?

I do wonder if Farage is behind this.How does Trump get to know about such an insignificant group as Britain First?And is he really trying to put the boot into May and the government?We are in trouble,as this was a special relationship and we were going to get a really good trade deal from trump.Really good

I am also a bit worried that I see the two leaders of Britain First just happen to live in bloody Penge,of all places.Now is this a coincidence?Is there an unusual concentration of loonies in Penge? Have they all been rounded up and moved into some inner city asylum,so it is easier to keep an eye on them?

Some folk want to blame Nigel Farage for everything.

He did us a big favour over the European Union though.

• Like 2

Some folk want to blame Nigel Farage for everything.

He did us a big favour over the European Union though.

...he certainly worried David Cameron!

• Like 2

I do wonder if Farage is behind this.How does Trump get to know about such an insignificant group as Britain First?

Trump is apparently followed by over 4 million people on Twitter. He follows 48 people. The videos were reportedly forwarded to him by one of the 48 that he follows and he just re-tweeted it to the 4million . The White House have now said Trump had never heard of Britain First. It was totally incompetent of him not to check the source or to offer an answer to the alleged problem, but apart from that I doubt whether it will change the opinions of a single person one way or the other . It will blow over.

Good point , it's more concerning that they are reportedly linking up with Penge Speedwáy Journalists Revolutionary Retaliation, Especially, as the founder of the Erith Greasy Spoon Co-Operative, is reported to be linking up with the Olddon Flat Earth Society ( New Cross Branch). Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 1

If you want to understand Donald Trump read a few biographies regarding President Andrew Jackson.

Trump is conducting his presidency in the same manner. That being he will do what he wants to do irrespective of what the established order believes he should or should not do. There were many who said Jackson would only serve one term but he was there for the full eight years.

Edited by Mr. Clemens

I think we should bring him over here and make him prime minister , the terminally offended would literally explode

• Like 4

The Donald, whilst tweeting about his new approval rating today, has called his predecessor 'cheatin' Obama'. With the mid terms on the horizon what's he got up his sleeve? There must be something to use that descriptor for the first time.

12 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

The Donald, whilst tweeting about his new approval rating today, has called his predecessor 'cheatin' Obama'. With the mid terms on the horizon what's he got up his sleeve? There must be something to use that descriptor for the first time.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/03/politics/trump-nicknames-cheatin-obama/index.html

It is a badge of hon(u)or to be given a nickname by POTUS?

Whilst addressing the NRA yesterday, Trump commented that London was a warzone for knife crime. Cue the haters and snowflakes going radio rental. BBC & Sky reporting it as Trump shooting from the hip again without knowing what he's talking about. No mention of where he got the information from, the horse's mouth.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/surgeon-regularly-treating-children-school-12306851

I hate this 'news by omission' more than the fake variety, it's so bloody dishonest:mad:

Note that the link quoted is the Mirror, hardly fans of Trump. 

Edited by Wolfsbane