British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

4 hours ago, norbold said:

Yes, but that's our fault for "just not getting it."

I thought they won't lower themselves to debate with a bunch of commies ? :D

It's like they have read a few 'get out' comments to throw back if questioned on anything B)

• Like 3

:party:

38 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Personally, I can't wait. I really hope he does. It will be brilliant seeing him lose the popular vote for the third time and claim a world record.

Edited by norbold
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, norbold said:

Personally, I can't wait. I really hope he does. It will be brilliant seeing him lose the popular vote for the third time and claim a world record.

The Democrats could just play an endless loop of January 6th, Giuliani and Sidney Powell.  And he's made plenty of enemies in the GOP.  He's toxic.  His biggest problem though is that he's a loser, and why would you back a loser?  His approval rating never got to 50% and the electorate demonstrated that they were keen to be rid of him.  Fox are already leaning towards deSantis who would be a much bigger threat to the Democrats.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

He best sod off. I got a few bob on De Santis at 33/1 (Now 12s):rofl:

• Haha 1

Just now, Wolfsbane said:

He best sod off. I got a few bob on De Santis at 33/1 (Now 12s):rofl:

VP…:t:

• Like 1

Still not getting it 9 months after having been told.

'Trump's lawyer'.

:rofl:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Still not getting it 9 months after having been told.

'Trump's lawyer'.

:rofl:

Some people will never get it, Wolfie. Do you know there are actually some people who really believe that Trump won the last election and that it was somehow stolen from him? Yes, I know, so ridiculous, and yet some people still believe it.

• Like 5

The left will never admit to supporting liars, thieves and crooks. That’s how they roll, we get that…:)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The left will never admit to supporting liars, thieves and crooks. That’s how they roll, we get that…:)

Says the man who supports Trump….:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Someone in Florida is getting it

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „PHOENIX 粉 CHINESE 福 RESTAURANT LUNCH: $150 (GET 95% OFF WITH VACC. CARD!) F*** DESANTIS“

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 11:22 PM, Blupanther said:

Never underestimate Sidney Powell ...

An interesting blast from the past…….B)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, E I Addio said:

An interesting blast from the past…….B)

Her big day in court is yet to come. The day she will stand up and defend herself in the libel case being brought against her by Dominion by saying that yes, she accused Dominion of rigging the election, but the claim was so outlandishly ridiculous that she didn't expect anyone to believe her. I can't wait. The Big One at last!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, norbold said:

Her big day in court is yet to come. The day she will stand up and defend herself in the libel case being brought against her by Dominion by saying that yes, she accused Dominion of rigging the election, but the claim was so outlandishly ridiculous that she didn't expect anyone to believe her. I can't wait. The Big One at last!

She is only interested in the truth........

Sidney Powell Says Dominion 'Stupid' for Suing Her Because It Promoted Voter Fraud Claims (msn.com)

• Haha 1