British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

29 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Wow! What an enormous intellect that man has and such incisive deep thinking. Glad you posted that. I'm sure we all feel much better for it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

They wouldn’t get it if a steamroller drove over their left feet twenty times…:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

"A President who has been illegitimately elected has brought great shame, in many ways, to our Country. I’m formally calling on Joe Biden to resign as President of the United States"

- Donald Trump September 3, 2021

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

"A President who has been illegitimately elected has brought great shame, in many ways, to our Country. I’m formally calling on Joe Biden to resign as President of the United States"

Old Donald was Mutt n Jeff when the great Obama gave him some very good advice. He should stick to harassing guests in Mar a Lago :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/16/obama-60-minutes-election-trump/%3foutputType=amp

• Like 2

Gateway Pundit. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by norbold
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Idiot!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

That would put the Vice-President into power, followed by the Speaker of the House, followed by the President Pro Tempore of the Senate, followed by the 25 or so members of the Cabinet - every one a Democrat. ;)

Edited by Humphrey Appleby
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

93d2ee2af929da99.png

Owning right wing press at every press conference :party:

Of course, Kayleigh McEnany ALWAYS told the truth didn't she?

And not to mention Kellyanne (Alternate facts) Conway never told lies either.

• Like 3