British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

From the Library of Congress :-

Although most people have interpreted "all men" to mean humanity, others have argued that Jefferson and the other authors of the Declaration meant to exclude women and children

As I said, a nebulous term that most have interpreted one way, others have interpreted another way.

42 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Now is the time for Wolfie to go off onto another topic :rofl:

Clearly having a good game of getting the wrong end of the stick. Almost unbeatable he is

Yes, it's interesting to see Wolfie's reaction to comments by Humphrey and me. No attempt to discuss the issues raised, just a laugh emoji. I'm not in full agreement with what E.I. is saying, but at least he is discussing the matter rationally. And, of course, there are several points of view and interpretations to be had. It's good to debate these things. But impossible with someone whose only response is a laugh emoji. But that's those lefties for you....oh, hang on a minute.....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, norbold said:

Yes, it's interesting to see Wolfie's reaction to comments by Humphrey and me. No attempt to discuss the issues raised, just a laugh emoji. I'm not in full agreement with what E.I. is saying, but at least he is discussing the matter rationally. And, of course, there are several points of view and interpretations to be had. It's good to debate these things. But impossible with someone whose only response is a laugh emoji. But that's those lefties for you....oh, hang on a minute.....

You can see the process at work. The indoctrination from internet groups.

The specific words used by so many, and especially the reply to fake news. At first he held his hand up and said he hadn't checked and was taken in by it. But for over a year now it is the facts or fact checkers are under the influence of suspect characters. And of course it is useless to debate with commies :D

• Like 1

Donalf Trump has critisised the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.

Trump said "If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don't have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"

For those not familiar with US history (like Donald), Lee was the commander of the Confederate army which lost the US civil war.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, MattK said:

Donalf Trump has critisised the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.

Trump said "If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don't have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!"

For those not familiar with US history (like Donald), Lee was the commander of the Confederate army which lost the US civil war.

My wife is distantly related to Robert E Lee, she's fine with the statue coming down.  That said, they didn't ask her opinion.

It's Thursday Sept 9th 2021 and TDS is still alive and well...:D

• Haha 1

Anyway, enough of snowflakes getting triggered by a warning

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „HAVEAN EX-PRESIDENTAT YOUR SPECIAL EVENT THE OFFICE OF DONALD J. TRUMP Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Birthday Parties NOJOB TOO SMALL!!! MLNDO“

• Haha 1

I don't know how the msm missed it (commies!) but everyone's favourite purveyor of bedding Mike Lindell hosted his 'Cyber Symposium' a couple of weeks ago.  This where he was going to show his array of evidence and blow the whole goddamn election apart.  What he actually had were some screen shots of voter lists and other meaningless guff.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:04 PM, Kester said:

My wife is distantly related to Robert E Lee, she's fine with the statue coming down.  That said, they didn't ask her opinion.

Interesting that the same people that wanted the statue removed, wanted the plinth left in place covered with graffiti and obscenities. That’s the kind of uncouth morons involved in these things.

• Like 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"American History has caught up to Robert E. Lee of Virginia. His myth has crumbled. He was an exceedingly cruel slave master who fought to destroy the United States and build a slave nation. He is a TRAITOR, worthy of no monuments in this country." -STEVE SCHMIDT Former Republican OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

E_Ajr5oVIAA8TrF?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

:rofl: Sulky strikes again

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen und Text „BREAKING NEWS: Trump and Melania refused to attend today's 9/11 ceremony that was attended by Presidents Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Bil Clinton and First Ladies Jill Biden, Michelle Obama, and and Hillary Clinton. WHAT DO YOU SAY TO TRUMP AND MELANIA? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

49 minutes ago, iris123 said:

:rofl: Sulky strikes again

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen und Text „BREAKING NEWS: Trump and Melania refused to attend today's 9/11 ceremony that was attended by Presidents Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Bil Clinton and First Ladies Jill Biden, Michelle Obama, and and Hillary Clinton. WHAT DO YOU SAY TO TRUMP AND MELANIA? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

Not sure Trump was born in 2001, acts like a two year old most of the time stamping his tiny perfect little feet.

• Like 1

Trying to watch the 'triller' fight card, a few retired boxers and UFC guys and Trump is on the commentary panel, you think he is a bad politician, every time he opens his mouth he is obviously clueless, he really should slowly shuffle off into retirement.