Before the fix came in...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kester said:

3pm Michael Bentine's Potty Time!!

Do I win?

5 to 5 crackjack

• Like 1

Stupid is, as stupid does 

Arizona Audit Cost Trump Supporters Nearly $6 Million—Only To Assert Biden Won By Even More

It also claimed Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly won his race over Republican incumbent Martha McSally by an even bigger margin than the state reported, with McSally’s vote total being overcounted by 541 ballots and Kelly being overcounted by 60 votes.

Trouble is the tax payer picks up a large  bill and will do in all these other sham audits. Money that is much needed elsewhere

A/C units, rent-a-cops and legal fees: Taxpayers pick up $425,000 in audit costs, with more coming

Edited by iris123

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Before the fix came in...

Yes, well he did win it. That was 2016.

• Haha 2

Tick tock tick tock...

• Like 1

• Like 1

You are not getting it

The real point of the Arizona audit was not to overturn the last election, it's to overturn the next one.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Tick tock tick tock...

The Big Day is coming....:rofl:

I've lost count of the number of times you've told us this. I've also lost count of the number of court cases and investigations that Trump has now lost in his extended toddler tantrum.

But, hey, keep going Bluey, it provides the rest of us with some great entertainment and amusement and also gives Wolfie something to like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Tick tock tick tock...

Wrong yet again.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Comedy, the audit is a disaster for Trump.

He knows it, which is why he was immediately onto lapdog Greg Abbott to do his bidding.

13 hours ago, topsoil said:

You have to hand it to Draft Dodger Donny. To continually brainwash your followers to believing what he says, either he has to be very manipulative or they have to be very stoopid. 

Can't decide which

Indeed, topsoil. This is the thing I find most difficult to understand. Trump supporters like Bluey and Wolfie think there is some sort of worldwide conspiracy amongst the world's rich and powerful elite to..to...well, not quite sure what the conspiracy aims to do, but, nevertheless, they believe there is one.

However they also give their full support to the former President of the world's most powerful country, a billionaire from an elite New York business family with a family fortune running into the billions from dealing in real estate. Yet somehow he is not one of the world's powerful elite.

I wonder who it is who is being "had"!

• Like 2