British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

8 minutes ago, norbold said:

The true class of the man.full of class, empathy and common decency………

Sorry but his statement is that of a complete and utter a***hole

21 minutes ago, andout said:

Sorry but his statement is that of a complete and utter a***hole

I think that you have just been whoooosed

• Like 1

:D

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „christinebetts50 BREAKING: after losing $1.6B lawsuit to Dominion Voting Systems MyPillow CEO, Mike Lindell introduces new "MyCardboardBox". @PAULLEETEEKS“

On 10/19/2021 at 4:37 PM, Blupanther said:

Exactly which positive virtues of Trump are you trying to illustrate with this post?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just when you think Trump can't stoop any lower, he somehow finds a way. As one newspaper stated, "All Trump had to do was NOTHING". Nope, that's not the way he is...

I've said before, Trump was not a bad POTUS, but a despicable and egotistical individual like him should be absolutely nowhere near government...

• Like 3

• Like 1

Just now, Blupanther said:

We’ve already had that. Irony is truly dead

As Hal Sparkes said, all we need now is for Bill Cosby to start a dating site called Consent !!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, chunky said:

Just when you think Trump can't stoop any lower, he somehow finds a way. As one newspaper stated, "All Trump had to do was NOTHING". Nope, that's not the way he is...

I've said before, Trump was not a bad POTUS, but a despicable and egotistical individual like him should be absolutely nowhere near government...

It was a Choice between Trump andHilary though. I have several American friends who voted for Trump, all of them said it was to keep Hilary out rather than any positive qualities Trump had. 

5 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

It was a Choice between Trump andHilary though. I have several American friends who voted for Trump, all of them said it was to keep Hilary out rather than any positive qualities Trump had. 

Oh, quite agree. Thing is, we didn't know then what we know now about him. As I said, he seemed okay, but once things started going against him...

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Just as well Trump is not a billionaire from a wealthy New York establishment family. They're the ones you have to watch you know. Wolfie keeps warning us about people like that. 

• Haha 2