Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Kester said:

If you say so.

But so far on this thread you've spent 3 pages arguing with people you say you aren't going to engage with.  Bemoaning the fact that nobody debates whilst ignoring the question that was put to you about the point you made.  And moaning about people throwing insults whilst throwing them yourself.

Q. But so far on this thread you've spent 3 pages arguing with people you say you aren't going to engage with. 

A. Because they wont stop baiting me.

Q. Bemoaning the fact that nobody debates whilst ignoring the question that was put to you about the point you made

A. What point was that? People don't debate on here, they bait and bully. I was hoping for a sensible conversation, but not possible as I have found out.

Q. And moaning about people throwing insults whilst throwing them yourself

A.  As i have now stated numerous times (another fault of the Left, ignore facts that are right in front of them because it goes against their agenda of humiliating others). I was merely responding to the aggression and rudeness shown to me at the very start. As i have said actions have consequences, another truth that the Left cannot grasp it seems.  If you throw the first punch, expect one back.  Get it now??

Edited by scotty2hotty

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, scotty2hotty said:

Q. But so far on this thread you've spent 3 pages arguing with people you say you aren't going to engage with. 

A. Because they wont stop baiting me.

Q. Bemoaning the fact that nobody debates whilst ignoring the question that was put to you about the point you made

A. What point was that? People don't debate on here, they bait and bully. I was hoping for a sensible conversation, but not possible as I have found out.

Q. And moaning about people throwing insults whilst throwing them yourself

A.  As i have now stated numerous times (another fault of the Left, ignore facts that are right in front of them because it goes against their agenda of humiliating others). I was merely responding to the aggression and rudeness shown to me at the very start. As i have said actions have consequences, another truth that the Left cannot grasp it seems.  If you throw the first punch, expect one back.  Get it now??

You come across as very child like.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Toto said:

You come across as very child like.

Oh dear, another one.  As usual the Left accuse others of exactly what they do.  come on, haven't you got anything better than that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, scotty2hotty said:

Oh dear, another one.  As usual the Left accuse others of exactly what they do.  come on, haven't you got anything better than that?

I am not on the left. Just think you are a idiot .

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Toto said:

I am not on the left. Just think you are a idiot .

No problem at all. Unfortunately you just have to develop a thick skin when dealing with some of these people and I'm so tired of giving them the benefit of the doubt, now i just fight fire with fire, its the only language they understand. You cannot reason with them, they have to be talked to like children.

Edited by scotty2hotty
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, scotty2hotty said:

That is not what this Forum is. It is an aggressive place where the Left leaning participants are constantly rude, aggressive and use group bullying tactics to shout people down and if I'm honest, I find it disgusting and quite honestly, this is what is wrong with society nowadays. Good honest people cannot have a discussion without the Left's poison seeping in and destroying goodwill.  Maybe instead of looking at the so called Right Wingers or as I would call them, normal people, maybe you lot should take a look in the mirror.  You are a bunch of leftist bullies and troublemakers and i have absolutely no wish to participate in any discussion with any of you. Good Evening to you.

I class myself not right wing and not left wing.

I sit somewhere in the middle.

I am a normal average hard working guy.

To be told by someone that only right wing people are normal people is insulting.

By the same token if someone said you only normal if you are left wing I would find it insulting.. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, spin king said:

I class myself not right wing and not left wing.

I sit somewhere in the middle.

I am a normal average hard working guy.

To be told by someone that only right wing people are normal people is insulting.

By the same token if someone said you only normal if you are left wing I would find it insulting.. 

I was referring to the hard left, the people who are basically ruining this country and indeed the world. I have many friends who lean to the left and many who lean to the right, but in my opinion the people who can listen to both sides and make an informed opinion without screaming at others are the normal ones.

Unfortunately many of the contributors on here are hard left wing, they are also trouble makers, which is totally unnecessary and has put many people off using this forum because of their bullying and rudeness, something that the hard left uses a lot to win.

Edited by scotty2hotty

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, spin king said:

I class myself not right wing and not left wing.

I sit somewhere in the middle.

I am a normal average hard working guy.

To be told by someone that only right wing people are normal people is insulting.

By the same token if someone said you only normal if you are left wing I would find it insulting.. 

My apologies, yes it was wrong of me to say that, but i hope I have explained it on my previous post.

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, scotty2hotty said:

Do you think if I started a pro-Donald Trump thread, that you haters would keep away and not pollute it with your poison and your childish behaviour. Let us grown ups have a proper conversation without all the left-wing bullying and shouting down. I'm asking out of respect and politeness (I know thats not something most of you haters possess, but its worth a try).

 

19 hours ago, iris123 said:

You say that a bit after a couple of mocking/fake photos on a Trump thread about Biden and Michelle Obama by what I guess you would call 'Adult respectful Trump fans' ? :rofl:

 

19 hours ago, scotty2hotty said:

As far as I'm concerned the Left are just impossible to have a conversation with..end of.  Unfortunately the only way to have any type of 'conversation' with them, is to treat them the same as they treat you. The Left have absolutely no common sense.

 

18 hours ago, scotty2hotty said:

Have you looked at the post directly after my initial post? Have you looked at the tone of the replies?  Unfortunately this is one of the problems of the Left, they only ever see the reaction to the bile that the Left spew beforehand.   Having an adult conversation with no mud slinging, baiting, bullying and being downright rude is all I want, but it was proved in the first few posts, that this is not possible with the likes of people on here. People with common sense and respect are able to listen to others views and comment without baiting or bullying, something, I'm afraid, which is sadly lacking on this forum for some time now on the majority of subjects. The Left own this Forum, which is very sad.

So you seem to have an alternative view on people violently storming a Democratic building and attacking police officers

And you also seem to have an alternative view on the first reply to your post, which was mine and which I quote. You will have to point out where I have not stated the truth in there ? Where I could have upset or destroyed your hopes within a few minutes of having an adult debate on Trump

You could also try telling us how on earth the far left rule the world, but I won't hold my breath for an adult answer on that one  

Share this post


Link to post

President Trump knew the fraud was coming. When Americans went to bed on November 2nd 2020 President Trump was ahead by large margins in all of the key swing states. But over the next few weeks Democrats found just enough votes to “win” the election. The press has since worked very hard to brainwash people into forgetting...

Image

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

President Trump knew the fraud was coming. When Americans went to bed on November 2nd 2020 President Trump was ahead by large margins in all of the key swing states. But over the next few weeks Democrats found just enough votes to “win” the election. The press has since worked very hard to brainwash people into forgetting...

Image

Yawn...How's that domino going?

Share this post


Link to post

:D Adult debate with Trump fans

mp

Share this post


Link to post

80% of US counties voted for Real President Trump...

Image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy