British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Ist möglicherweise ein Schwarz-Weiß-Bild von 3 Personen und Text „LET'S TAKE AMOMENT TO HONOR THE SACRIFICE OF OUR BRAVE SCHOOL CHILDREN WHO LAY DOWN THEIR LIVES TO PROTECT OURE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS“

• Like 3

Kentucky Republican. They think they are normal, but honestly, that isn't normal, and the rest of the world know it

• Sad 1

How they roll...

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon

:D

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „Respond to Merry Christmas with "ALL holidays matter" just to watch conservatives struggle to react. ප @LukeBarnett arnet“

:rofl:

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von 1 Person und Text „John Aravosis @aravosis Republicans are saying they don't remember supply shortages under Donald Trump. Who wants to remind them of the three months we spent wiping our asses with printer paper?“

• Haha 1

One or two this dumb here, but at least they ain't in power. 

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „The Cancer Patient @ogcancerpatient Every single year cancer is not contagious. Marjorie Taylor Greene 1h 1. Every single year more than 600,000 people in the US die from cancer. The country has never once shut down. Not a single school has closed. And every year, over 600,000 people, of all ages and all races will continue to die from cancer.“

• Like 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen und Text „Should we tell the evangelicals that as soon as they made a godless, lying, lawless, womanizing conman THEIR Messiah... a plague showed up? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

Still, it is all a Democratic fake that will suddenly go away after the election..........ooops !!!:D

Edited by iris123

Those behind the  'transparent' Arizona audit are still desperate to cover their tracks.  Can't imagine why.    https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/12/03/arizona-senate-spending-big-keep-election-audit-secrets/8842424002/                                                         https://www.azcentral.com/in-depth/news/politics/elections/2021/11/18/arizona-audit-rudy-giuliani-failed-effort-replace-electors/6349795001/

• Like 2

11 hours ago, iris123 said:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen und Text „Should we tell the evangelicals that as soon as they made a godless, lying, lawless, womanizing conman THEIR Messiah... a plague showed up? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

Still, it is all a Democratic fake that will suddenly go away after the election..........ooops !!!:D

And then this......

Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Trump in 2020 have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID as those in counties that went for Biden.

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

And then this......

Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Trump in 2020 have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID as those in counties that went for Biden.

Sounds like Witchcraft, no one in Belgium voted for Trump.

1 minute ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

Sounds like Witchcraft, no one in Belgium voted for Trump.

How do you know ? I guess a friend in Belgium told you ?:rofl:

33 minutes ago, iris123 said:

How do you know ? I guess a friend in Belgium told you ?:rofl:

Belgium has a similar death rate i believe, and i can't imagine many people in Belgium voted in the US election. I have no friends in Belgium.

8 minutes ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

i can't imagine many people in Belgium voted in the US election. I have no friends in Belgium.

So, it went from no one to not many......you ain't doing very well at this, what with your Churchill nonsense :rofl:

6 minutes ago, iris123 said:

So, it went from no one to not many......you ain't doing very well at this, what with your Churchill nonsense :rofl:

Is there something wrong with you fella ?

• Haha 1