British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

1 minute ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

Is there something wrong with you fella ?

He's the forum troll and an argumentative plank, just put him on ignore. Never argue with a drunk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

Don't tell me you are a Doctor as well as election expert

• Haha 2

Just now, Crumpet88 said:

He's the forum troll and an argumentative plank, just put him on ignore. Never argue with a drunk.

Say's the person living under Sharia law, but trying to warn everyone else Covid is all about taking control :rofl:

The person who can't debate, just run away 

2 hours ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

Didn't take you long to work that one out:t::rofl::rofl:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Didn't take you long to work that one out:t::rofl::rofl:

Indeed, only been on here 5 mins. What on earth is wrong with him.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

Indeed, only been on here 5 mins. What on earth is wrong with him.

Ha Ha. My bets on this newboy being a Blupanther Mk 3. after BP, Crumpet and now MC. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Ha Ha. My bets on this newboy being a Blupanther Mk 3. after BP, Crumpet and now MC. 

My thought as well :t:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tsunami said:

There's nothing 'new' about him, that's for sure.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Kester said:

There's nothing 'new' about him, that's for sure.

Easy to spot. Comes straight in on threads (s)he wouldn't have known existed until (s)he is a member, with a 'friend' who gets the climate in his own town wrong, then a puerile comment on Belgium, and asks if i am all right ? And the usual suspects jump in with the usual comments to back them up

Clear as arctic ice :D

• Haha 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 9 Personen und Text „DO YOU LIKE TO IDENTIFY AS CHRISTIAN BUT LIKE TO CONVENIENTLY IGNORE VIRTUALLY EVERY TEACHING OF JESUS? ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS RIGHT FOR YOU. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

10 hours ago, Tsunami said:

As a newbie to speedway in 2021, i was expecting this forum to be as warm and hospitable as i found speedway supporters to be. Obviously 'new boys' are not welcome on here, only 13 posts in and i'm being vilified and bullied for no apparent reason that i can see. Thank you all for the experience, i wish i could say it's been fun.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

As a newbie to speedway in 2021, i was expecting this forum to be as warm and hospitable as i found speedway supporters to be. Obviously 'new boys' are not welcome on here, only 13 posts in and i'm being vilified and bullied for no apparent reason that i can see. Thank you all for the experience, i wish i could say it's been fun.

Well try again, rather than come in with some rubbish about Churchill, which the data prves wrong and some deflection and falsehood about Belgium. And when i point it out, ask me if i am alright ? If you get things wrong on a forum you must expect people to point them out and not get all upset about it B)

• Like 2

An old school conservative Republican predicted trouble for his party decades ago.....

Keine Fotobeschreibung verfügbar.

• Like 2