British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

1 hour ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

As a newbie to speedway in 2021, i was expecting this forum to be as warm and hospitable as i found speedway supporters to be. Obviously 'new boys' are not welcome on here, only 13 posts in and i'm being vilified and bullied for no apparent reason that i can see. Thank you all for the experience, i wish i could say it's been fun.

It's obvious that you are a fake, even MI6 would see right through you .

As you said you are a "new boy" surely with a name like Mumsie you should be in a Trans forum, but we have yet to get around to starting a forum section for you yet.  :)

• Haha 2

Baby Trump crying again.....

"The first person who congratulated [Joe Biden] was Bibi [Benjamin] Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with… Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake.

"He was very early," Mr Trump said. "Like earlier than most. I haven't spoken to him since. [Expletive] him.

Paul Slansky on Twitter: ".@Lawrence Please start referring to Trump's  outbursts as TANTRUMPS. And, since one of his biggest fears is being seen  as a baby -- "I'm not a baby!" --

4 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Baby Trump crying again.....

"The first person who congratulated [Joe Biden] was Bibi [Benjamin] Netanyahu, the man that I did more for than any other person I dealt with… Bibi could have stayed quiet. He has made a terrible mistake.

Sometimes diplomatic niceties are needed, as ultimately one head of state needs to do business with other incumbents at any given time. 

The Irish Free State notoriously had De Valera offer their condolences to the Nazi government on hearing about the death of Hitler, claiming that it was diplomatic protocol as a neutral state. Apparently even the German Ambassador to Ireland was mortified... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Someone needs to keep track of all these conspiracy theories that eventually are proven true.

10 hours ago, Crumpet88 said:

Someone needs to keep track of all these conspiracy theories that eventually are proven true.

Have you got any about the election that are true Blu? 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Crumpet91 said:

If you love conspiracies so, then you are surprisingly quiet on the death of Trump's paedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein whilst held in federal custody while Trump was president. Very topical right now. Why so coy Blumpet? :rolleyes:

• Like 5

On 12/7/2021 at 11:21 AM, jrs said:

It's obvious that you are a fake, even MI6 would see right through you .

As you said you are a "new boy" surely with a name like Mumsie you should be in a Trans forum, but we have yet to get around to starting a forum section for you yet.  :)

A fake what exactly ? Someone else called me a 'new boy', i have not declared my gender.

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von ‎2 Personen und ‎Text „‎MاONET LONST bns "Laura Ingraham sent texts on January 6th to Mark Meadows pleading with him to get Trump to stop the attack, saying: 'THIS WILL HURT US ALL.' THEN SHE GOES ON FOX THAT NIGHT AND SAYS IT WAS ALL ANTIFA." @MSignorile OCCUPY DEMOCRATS‎“‎‎

• Like 4