British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

27 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Quick question...

If Trump does end up in jail, could he still win back the Presidency (or just be reinstated, as blu believes), and run the country from his cell? I suppose it all depends on the size of the cell, and the value he claims for it... :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, chunky said:

Quick question...

If Trump does end up in jail, could he still win back the Presidency (or just be reinstated, as blu believes), and run the country from his cell? I suppose it all depends on the size of the cell, and the value he claims for it... :rolleyes:

What do you mean, win it back? He's still the President.  This is all part of his elaborate plan.  After 1 hour in jail, he will fly over the prison wall with a jet pack scattering real-life proof of election fraud over the citizens of the US.  The Democrat commies will flee, never to be heard of again and Hilary Clinton will go straight to jail for Satan-worshipping paedophilia and all the other bad stuff she's done which definitely isn't made up.  His new government will include Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, Lin Wood, Mike Flynn, Guiliani and other people who definitely aren't bonkers.    Any day now - it's gonna be HUGE!!!!!

Edited by Kester
  • Haha 2

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „"The Fulton County investigation poses the MOST direct personal threat to Trump. But the SCANDAL that is metastasizing quickly, and now may threaten Team Trump more than any, is the FORGERIES. Υ'νΕ GOT WATERGATE-LEVEL -LEVEL POTENTIAL BREADTH." -HARRY LITMAN Professor of Constitutional Law, UCLA, Former US Attorney and Assistant Deputy Attorney General OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1

Here they are making as much sense as Blu ever does :rofl:

Carrying on my experiment of trying to find out which alcoholic drink goes best with popcorn here B)

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „"Donald Trump spent YEARS lying about voter voter fraud and accusing people of voter fraud. Now HE is the one under criminal investigation for fraudulently trying to to steal votes in Georgia." KARMA IS A A BEAUTIFUL THING! -ARI MELBER RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS“

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like someone has done some market research and came up with Blu :rofl:

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von 1 Person und Text „a man who If you voted for said windmills cause cancer, used a Sharpie to change the path of a hurricane, autographed Bibles, saluted a North Korean general, stared into the sun twice, said there were airplanes in the E RPA Revolutionary War, wanted nuke hurricanes, and suggested that bleach could cure COVID, your opinion of Joe Biden's sanity is laughably irrelevant. 分 OCCUPY DEMOCRATS to“

Popping up like audits now......

Puede ser un dibujo animado de 2 personas y texto que dice "BREAKING NEWS: District Attorney Fani Willis in the Atlanta area announces that she will convene a grand jury this spring to investigate Donald Trump's election interference and gather evidence- she expects to decide on bringing crimina charges later this year. LIKE THIS IF YOU SUPPORT AG WILLIS! OCCUPY DEMOCRATS"

Just love this guys work :D

On 1/22/2022 at 5:14 PM, chunky said:

Quick question...

Apparently, as a former President, Trump is entitled to Secret Service protection for the rest of his life. So, if he went to jail, he could have a secret service officer share the cell with him! 

26 minutes ago, norbold said:

Apparently, as a former President, Trump is entitled to Secret Service protection for the rest of his life. So, if he went to jail, he could have a secret service officer share the cell with him! 

I'm sure blu would do the job for him... :t:

• Like 2

As if it is a surprise. Just like the Naturpathic Docs, who admit it is all a fake...... :rolleyes: One born every day

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „BREAKING NEWS. Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife now admit the whole evangelical power couple thing was an act. "Because of my last name, people think I'm a religious person. But I'm not," Falwell told Vanity Fair magazine. "We had to put on an act," his wife added. IS ANYONE SURPRISED? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS @JONCOOPERTWEETS“

• Haha 1

How they roll.....cancel culture

:rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Cartoon von Text „The Mcminn County School board in Tennessee just voted to BAN a Pulitzer Prize- Prize-winning graphic novel about the Holocaust. MAUS art spiegelman.. THE VOTE WAS 10-0“

Some truths on this fine day...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1