British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Happy two year anniversary to one of the greatest hits from the friend of paedophiles/corruptor in chief....

One for the Trumpeteers and apologists to enjoy.... or perhaps they should go to their 'medical doctor' instead?

• Like 4

Is the truth allowed ?

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „WHITE COLORE Dear Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, When I was was a little boy growing up in Florida, I had to drink from the "colored' fountain at the Volusia County Courthouse. The The "white water" was cool, but ours was warm. This made me feel bad. May share this with students in Florida? -Dr. - Dr. Marvin Dunn, former U.S. Navy Officer“

• Like 1

Trump: I said.., I don’t like being called stupid. Is there a test I can take to prove to these radical left maniacs that I’m much smarter than them? And he said “Sir, there is a test. It’s called an X test”

Actually, the test that he is looking for is called an IQ test, and it’s unlikely that he would be pleased with the comparative results he’d get if he were to take one of those, as Daniel Goldman, the former lead counsel of the Hosue Impeachment inquiry, intimated in a retweet of Trump’s statement, one of many social media reactions to this particular video excerpt.

:D

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „Darth Vader Taxi Vader“

A good day for free speech...

B)

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von 7 Personen, Personen, die stehen und Text „Santiago Mayer @santia... 5h Imagine spending $46 billion dollars to stop people from posting this picture 312 6,227 18.4K“

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

B)

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von 7 Personen, Personen, die stehen und Text „Santiago Mayer @santia... 5h Imagine spending $46 billion dollars to stop people from posting this picture 312 6,227 18.4K“

Did it work? Did it stop people posting the picture? :rofl:

• Haha 1

Well there are a few Susan Collins' on here 

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „FOOL ME ONGE, SHAME ON YOU FOOL ME INFINITE TIMES, NOW I'M SUSAN COLLINS @FRESHWATERPURL OCCUPY DEMOCRATS f“

:D

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona y texto que dice "Marjorie Taylor Greene is what happens when the ventriloquist dies but the dummy keeps talking..."

• Haha 3

Bare faced liar, fact checked.......B)

• Like 2