British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

20 hours ago, norbold said:

I particularly liked this line: "Trump also said that since 2010, he does not use email, text messages, or a computer for work." No, of course not. Highly believable. Give me a quill pen and carrier pigeons every time.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/09/politics/trump-contempt-fines-cell-phone/index.html

Is there a pigeon to Twitter API?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc1149

:D

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen und Text „"Under my predecessor the great MAGA king the deficit increased EVERY YEAR he was president. In the FIRST YEAR of my presidency, I reduced the deficit." PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING NEWS NEW SUBPOENAS JUST DROPPED! JAN 6. SELECT COMMITTEE ISSUES SUBPOENAS FOR KEVIN MCCARTHY, REPS. JIM JORDAN, MO BROOKS SCOTT PERRY AND ANDY BIGGS MEIDTO VIA CBS NEWS“

13 hours ago, iris123 said:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING NEWS NEW SUBPOENAS JUST DROPPED! JAN 6. SELECT COMMITTEE ISSUES SUBPOENAS FOR KEVIN MCCARTHY, REPS. JIM JORDAN, MO BROOKS SCOTT PERRY AND ANDY BIGGS MEIDTO VIA CBS NEWS“

Bit of a joke really.....which one of them is even going show........Subpoenas mean nothing in the USA now!

If Jim Jordan did show, I would really love to see him squirm

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Blupanther said:

:D

Hi Bluey. Any news on the Maricopa recount yet?

• Like 2

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „TBogg gg TBo @tbogg Instead of asking the parents of the Buffalo shooter if they saw any signs, someone please ask them why their 18- year-old -old son owned tactical armor and a tactical helmet and why that didn't set off any alarms.“

Word

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von 1 Person und Text „Kevin @KevinSixx13 … Freedom isn't owning 25 rifles, it's going to the grocery store and not having to worry about being killed by one. 1:54 5/14/22.Twitterfor 5/14/22 Twitter for“

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

US inflation is at a 40 year high, they have an all time high in fentanyl deaths from the open border, gas is unaffordable and they are out of baby food. Trump didn’t lose. America did...

5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

US inflation is at a 40 year high, they have an all time high in fentanyl deaths from the open border, gas is unaffordable and they are out of baby food. Trump didn’t lose. America did...

You really are quite the fool Blu.....You know that no country in the world can help what is happening today except Russia.....and as a matter of FACT Trump DID lose.

Your buddy Trump was "Pals" with Putin and defended his actions...gotta tell you what an idiot Trump is.

• Like 3

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen und Text „THEY THINK THAT BANNING GUNS WON'T ELIMINATE GUNS. THEY THINK THAT BANNING ABORTION WILL ELIMINATE ABORTION. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS f“