Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Recommended Posts

Not a problem at all.. never hear it mentioned do we?

 

Edited by BWitcher

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, adonis said:

Don't think anyone saw that coming . a raving loony who is going to start WW3  ,signing a peace agreement with North Korea . surely not !!

You just know it will all end in tears!

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, adonis said:

Don't think anyone saw that coming . a raving loony who is going to start WW3  ,signing a peace agreement with North Korea . surely not !!

Stranger things have happened.... he may be able to get your lad into the 2019 team GB squad at this rate

Share this post


Link to post

It will be a big Coup for President Trump if he has pulled this off.

I certainly hope he is successful - but - the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, adonis said:

Don't think anyone saw that coming . a raving loony who is going to start WW3  ,signing a peace agreement with North Korea . surely not !!

We signed a peace agreement with a raving looney in Munich in 1938, which turned out to be hardly worth the paper it was printed on.

Lets hope this one is more long lasting, but the jury is still out at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

We signed a peace agreement with a raving looney in Munich in 1938, which turned out to be hardly worth the paper it was printed on.

Lets hope this one is more long lasting, but the jury is still out at the moment.

At least it's news worthy of reporting...

Unlike.. Our unnamed source claims that Donald Trump said "Didn't you guys burn down the White House in 1812"" in a phone call with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Which of the two garnered the most attention? Of course.. the one that wasn't even newsworthy and very likely made up.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The EU are fierce opponents of Trump's border wall. Turkey has just completed a 764 kilometre on it's border with Syria funded by........................................

..........................................the EU.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

The EU are fierce opponents of Trump's border wall. Turkey has just completed a 764 kilometre on it's border with Syria funded by........................................

..........................................the EU.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.

 

It's all about keeping on side of the social media warriors. Say you don't like Trump and you're a hero.

Say "F*** off Trump* and they become orgasmic in their praise.. because after all they stand for tolerance and freedom of speech... cough.. splutter.

They have a new phrase to join their collection such as 'mansplaining' now called 'whataboutism'. If you point out anything such as the above.. or the fact that children were being sold to sex traffickers on the border under Obama they now scream 'whataboutism'.

We're reaching a very dangerous situation, these people are so programmed, so far gone that any sense of reason means nothing to them. Utterly manipulated by the media and anyone of any fame who claims to be anti Trump. They will do anything..  I dread to think what would happen if Trump ever got re-elected. They would not be able to cope, I seriously think they'd try to start a revolution.. a violent one.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

It's all about keeping on side of the social media warriors. Say you don't like Trump and you're a hero.

Say "F*** off Trump* and they become orgasmic in their praise.. because after all they stand for tolerance and freedom of speech... cough.. splutter.

They have a new phrase to join their collection such as 'mansplaining' now called 'whataboutism'. If you point out anything such as the above.. or the fact that children were being sold to sex traffickers on the border under Obama they now scream 'whataboutism'.

We're reaching a very dangerous situation, these people are so programmed, so far gone that any sense of reason means nothing to them. Utterly manipulated by the media and anyone of any fame who claims to be anti Trump. They will do anything..  I dread to think what would happen if Trump ever got re-elected. They would not be able to cope, I seriously think they'd try to start a revolution.. a violent one.

Super post. Certain sections of the Twitterati are the bane of modern society. . 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Super post. Certain sections of the Twitterati are the bane of modern society. . 

It's not just the USA either. It's as bad in the UK.

When I see how many seemingly intelligent friends on facebook support 'banning Trump' from visiting the UK etc it staggers me. When I ask them why, they haven't got a clue really. Just inane answers such as 

"He's a racist".... 
"Why is he a racist"...
"Are you for real?"
"Simply asking, why is he a racist, you must know as you want him barred"
"Open your eyes!!!!!"
"They are open.. why is he a racist?"
"He is building a wall!!!"
"You do realise the UK has a 'wall'?"
"Don't be stupid"
"Have you ever been on holiday?"
"What's that got to do with it"
"What happens when you come back"
"I'm not talking about this anymore, if you support a racist that says a lot"

The other line used to be he called Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. I point out he said SOME of them are rapists and drug dealers and SOME of them are good people. One loon (feminist) said "No he didn't, I saw the speech, don't tell me what he said"... I provided the link to the speech.... Unfriended and blocked.

But seriously, back to these petitions to ban Trump from visiting.. not a dickie bird from these people when dignitaries from Saudi Arabia, China and other notorious states visit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Trump withdraws the USA from the UN Human Rights Council. Cue more snowflake hysteria. 

He's not running out of steam, he's pressing the gas pedal even harder. How much will this bloke get done before his 8 years are up;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Trump withdraws the USA from the UN Human Rights Council. Cue more snowflake hysteria. 

He's not running out of steam, he's pressing the gas pedal even harder. How much will this bloke get done before his 8 years are up;)

Cant see him winning another term unless the Democrips chose Killary to run again  :D

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, blupanther said:

Cant see him winning another term unless the Democrips chose Killary to run again  :D

If your right that's more money I've done:P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Trump withdraws the USA from the UN Human Rights Council. Cue more snowflake hysteria. 

He's not running out of steam, he's pressing the gas pedal even harder. How much will this bloke get done before his 8 years are up;)

Will that mean he can lock even more children up in cages now ? 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy