British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Forget it! Read what I said. NOT unable...waste of breath....

1 minute ago, Icicle said:

Forget it! Read what I said. NOT unable...waste of breath....

You're unable. It's quite clear. Surely it must be easy, you've said there is such a long list.. you could have posted three or four at least in the time it took you to post your 'not willing too' posts.

Edited by BWitcher

No to Trump, No to War is a placard featuring prominently..

What war is this?

My brother and his English wife have lived in USA since late 1950’s and now eligible to vote, and vote they did and for Trump, and most of their family. Talking to them on our visit in Oct 2016 they said they were fed up with Obahma, Clinton’s, Bush’s and promises but little action. Speaking to my brother recently, their attitude has not changed, in fact is stronger toward Trump because he is carrying out what he promised before he was elected, unlike others who promise but don’t fulfil (that sounds familiar). On that basis they think and hope he is in for another term.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

My brother and his English wife have lived in USA since late 1950’s and now eligible to vote, and vote they did and for Trump, and most of their family. Talking to them on our visit in Oct 2016 they said they were fed up with Obahma, Clinton’s, Bush’s and promises but little action. Speaking to my brother recently, their attitude has not changed, in fact is stronger toward Trump because he is carrying out what he promised before he was elected, unlike others who promise but don’t fulfil (that sounds familiar). On that basis they think and hope he is in for another term.

A politician doing what he said he would do. There's a novelty:t:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Exactly, that’s why those who voted for him last time will likely vote for him again, voters got fed up with broken promises, seems politicians never learn!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

whats even more of a novelty  a.politician doing what his predecessor promised to do . 

• Like 1

He will insult your friends and pinch the arse of your auntie but the fact is if “the Donald “was negotiating our Brexit deal we would be getting the best deal for Britain, he is a top business man and always gets results, come to think of it I wonder if he would like the top job in British speedway ?

• Haha 1

Hilarious watching some of these folk interviewed trying to explain why they are protesting... well actually, they don't. Just some babble. One actually did come up with a reason and it was that his 'America First' policy is deplorable! Seriously? Should he be putting Kenya or Liechtenstein or Thailand first then? He's the President of the USA... 

All this accompanied by drums beating and a droning chant of "Stop the Hate! Stop the War!". 

Now, I may have missed something but can someone please enlighten me what this war is we are in that Trump has started?

For the first time, in a veeeery long time I've had to hop the TV news channels this morning. The screeching orcs and their dirigible are more than flesh and blood can stand. 

Nick Clegg is going on an anti-Trump demonstration with them later today. I wonder if they'll remember that he lied to them over tuition fees?

Thought not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

He will insult your friends and pinch the arse of your auntie but the fact is if “the Donald “was negotiating our Brexit deal we would be getting the best deal for Britain, he is a top business man and always gets results, come to think of it I wonder if he would like the top job in British speedway ?

I feel sure that he would not get on with Buster ( they are too similar BUT Buster doesn't get good results so often from his deals ). I also feel that after some brief analysis Trump would say it's dead in the water ( as so many of us do ). It's too Dodo-ish! 

Pictures on the telly of the lefty nuggets protesting who dont like Trump. As far as i'm aware , he hasnt killed anybody or sent his troops to either thus far. Where are these protests from the left about the majorly Pakistani grooming/raping gangs that have affected thousands of young Brit girls in British towns ? The left makes me sick (not all , but a majority) , they are a cancer on society , virtue signalling about trivial stuff whilst turning a blind eye on horrific events when it suits. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Pictures on the telly of the lefty nuggets protesting who dont like Trump. As far as i'm aware , he hasnt killed anybody or sent his troops to either thus far. Where are these protests from the left about the majorly Pakistani grooming/raping gangs that have affected thousands of young Brit girls in British towns ? The left makes me sick (not all , but a majority) , they are a cancer on society , virtue signalling about trivial stuff whilst turning a blind eye on horrific events when it suits. 

With you on the protest about grooming/raping groups........but Trump certainly isn't trivial compared to them.No US President is 'trivial'

'The ego has landed',has got to be one of the best headlines we will get this year:D

Edited by iris123

'Stop the war' 'Stop the war' they chanted. Pray tell, what war is that? Trump hasn't started one. If Carlsberg did stupidity it would be left wing stupidity.

And of course the wonderfully incisive roving MSM reporters didn't ask for clarification as to what war they were referring to:rolleyes:

'100,000 demonstrated' they reported. Yeah, 0.15% of the population. The rest were out doing useful stuff like working for a living.

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

With you on the protest about grooming/raping groups........but Trump certainly isn't trivial compared to them.No US President is 'trivial'

'The ego has landed',has got to be one of the best headlines we will get this year:D

So what has Trump done to upset you ? Is it that he wants to stop illegal immigration ? I think thats fair. Is it that he wants equilibrium on trade tarrifs ? I think thats fair. Is it that he wants other countries to beef up their NATO contributions after years of them going under the agreed 2% ? I think thats fair. Whats he done thats upset so many people , apart from beating the Clinton woman who makes Trump look like a saint with her dodgy dealings ?

• Like 3