British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

2019 Sgp Qualifiers - GP challenge final landshut Saturday July 28th

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Kolodziej looked lively last evening and is carrying on tonight.

Anyone supporting Reading Racers ?

Only 3 points off of gate 3 so hopefully Lambert can still fire.

Allways thought kolodziej would have a chance tonight solid scorer and a fresh face in gps wudntgo a miss.

7 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Anyone supporting Reading Racers ?

Happy days !!!

We don`t want 2 poles in the top 3 do we ??

Riders dropping points all over the place- which i suppose will happen in such a cut throat meeting

Edited by racers and royals

Having two or even one Pole qualifying tonight means no wildcard for Drabik and I'd really like to see him in the series... but I also want to see Piotr Pawlicki there, so I guess Drabik must wait till next season :) 

1 minute ago, James Carter said:

Any score updates? Thanks

Go to Speedway Updates.

Just now, tarkens said:

Having two or even one Pole qualifying tonight means no wildcard for Drabik and I'd really like to see him in the series... but I also want to see Piotr Pawlicki there, so I guess Drabik must wait till next season :) 

Drabik ?   I would like to see him in GP as well... but unless U-21 World Champion gets automatic call up ( as it used to be ) I don't see him eligible for a wild card

Probably this year would have been too early..  Lambert has time on his side and meetings like this will add to his experience.     I had hoped he would do well tonight but it was always going to be a big Ask...     3 pts from his first 3 rides has all but  eliminated him from the top 3.  All our hopes now rest with Niels....

Edited by g13webb

Finally it looks like curtains for Zagar alas unless he sneaks into the top 8 of GP standings

Hoping Milik can get into the top 3 not been a good year so far. Felt he was hard done by not getting a sgp wildcard in 2018 given his performances in 2017 GPs, Czech GH, Polish play off etc. 

Kolodziej apart from been another Pole would be a good addition though. Plenty brave enough from the back but benefits from been in that super Leszno team.