British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

2019 Sgp Qualifiers - GP challenge final landshut Saturday July 28th

16 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

Yes, sorry about holding back. To my defense I'll just state that sportowefakty probably had them public before Lydia had them published. So in reality I'm not to blame... :lol::lol:

They ditched the "reserve qualifying" system last year or year before. So that no one had to travel accross Europe to start with #18 on his chest. Instead they went with FMNR riders. Cant see any reason why change back, but also cant see the text in the book stating what the system is.

And... I know the Finnish riders for the qualis too... B) But I'll sit on the press release until next tuesday just to humour you :o:o :lol:

As it`s the last step before the GP`s I would think it`s important that there are 2 reserves present in Landshut.

I`m really missing using Speedway.org for info- do you or Doug know of an alternative ??

I kind of miss it too, but never used it for news. Hope she keeps it up for the archives sake, would be really sad if it disappeared. Once amonth atleast I'd like to find something from world.speedway.org... Now I just check sportowefakty for dates and such. Wouldnt bet any money based on most of the news though.

And of course they'll have reserves and a reserve riders list to call up from. But is it FMNR track reserves or not?

EDIT: Well maybe there is a system for the track reserves... ???

Riders qualifying for the FIM Speedway Grand Prix Qualification Meetings Challenge:

The top 3 from each of the four FIM Speedway Grand Prix World Championship Qualification Meetings, will qualify for the FIM Speedway Grand Prix World Championship Challenge.

Any additional Riders that might be required for the FIM Speedway WC Grand Prix Challenge will be elevated from the FIM Speedway WC Grand Qualifying Rounds. The first will be the next highest placed Rider from Qualifying Round 1 and alternate between the Qualifying Rounds thereafter.

As soon as possible after the completion of the four Grand Prix Qualification meetings, the CCP Bureau will publish the order of precedence for the additional Riders to be elevated to the FIM Speedway Grand Prix WC Challenge.

In addition

3 Wild Card Riders will be nominated by the CCP Bureau.

1 Wild Card Rider will be nominated by the FMNR subject to acceptance by the CCP Bureau Nominations must be made in writing to the FIM not later than 1 month prior to the meeting.

Time Limit Replacement Riders

In circumstances where a qualified Rider cannot take part in any meeting as specified above, for a reason accepted by the CCP Bureau they will be replaced in accordance with the above subject to official communication being communicated to the replacement Rider up to 48 hours prior to the start time of the first heat as per the supplementary regulations. Thereafter any vacant position at the discretion of the CCP Bureau may be taken by a track reserve in accordance with the order of their nomination (ie 17, then 18 etc).

Edited by f-s-p

7 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

I kind of miss it too, but never used it for news. Hope she keeps it up for the archives sake, would be really sad if it disappeared. Once amonth atleast I'd like to find something from world.speedway.org... Now I just check sportowefakty for dates and such. Wouldnt bet any money based on most of the news though.

And of course they'll have reserves and a reserve riders list to call up from. But is it FMNR track reserves or not?

EDIT: Well maybe there is a system for the track reserves... ???

Speedway

Riders qualifying for the FIM Speedway Grand Prix Qualification Meetings Challenge:

The top 3 from each of the four FIM Speedway Grand Prix World Championship Qualification Meetings, will qualify for the FIM Speedway Grand Prix World Championship Challenge.

Any additional Riders that might be required for the FIM Speedway WC Grand Prix Challenge will be elevated from the FIM Speedway WC Grand Qualifying Rounds. The first will be the next highest placed Rider from Qualifying Round 1 and alternate between the Qualifying Rounds thereafter.

As soon as possible after the completion of the four Grand Prix Qualification meetings, the CCP Bureau will publish the order of precedence for the additional Riders to be elevated to the FIM Speedway Grand Prix WC Challenge.

In addition

3 Wild Card Riders will be nominated by the CCP Bureau.

1 Wild Card Rider will be nominated by the FMNR subject to acceptance by the CCP Bureau Nominations must be made in writing to the FIM not later than 1 month prior to the meeting.

Time Limit Replacement Riders

In circumstances where a qualified Rider cannot take part in any meeting as specified above, for a reason accepted by the CCP Bureau they will be replaced in accordance with the above subject to official communication being communicated to the replacement Rider up to 48 hours prior to the start time of the first heat as per the supplementary regulations. Thereafter any vacant position at the discretion of the CCP Bureau may be taken by a track reserve in accordance with the order of their nomination (ie 17, then 18 etc).

You are being very helpful today :D  I was right about the reserves as well ;)

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

You are being very helpful today :D 

Yeah I have tons of stuff to do so trying to avoid doing the important ones by  hanging around here... ;)

Bit lost myself without speedway.org.She has kept the last 5 years,but all the old stats going way back for both speedway and ice speedway seem to have gone:(

And it was always handy to look at her fixture list to quickly see what was coming up in the next week or two

I don't know of an equivalent site,sadly.At least the DMU have a decent fixture list for Denmark:D 

For SGP Finland goes with Timo Lahti, Tero Aarnio and Jesse Mustonen.

For SEC we'll go with Timo Lahti in Pardubice and Mustonen+Aarnio in Balakovo.

SoN will be announced closer to the date.

On 28-3-2018 at 5:19 PM, iris123 said:

I don't know of an equivalent site,sadly.

I will try to keep it all up to date: https://www.baansportfansite.nl/series/189/2018-speedway-grand-prix-kwalificatie.html  :) 

More here: https://www.baansportfansite.nl/series

The Danish GP qualifiers was held tonight. Top 5 were NKI,Mikkel Michelson,  Jepson-Jensen, Hans Anderson, Kenneth Bjerre. Plus Kildemand as the wildcard to make up the 6 qualifiers. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

The Danish GP qualifiers was held tonight. Top 5 were NKI,Mikkel Michelson,  Jepson-Jensen, Hans Anderson, Kenneth Bjerre. Plus Kildemand as the wildcard to make up the 6 qualifiers. 

Full result

Wyniki:
1. Niels Kristian Iversen - 14 (2,3,3,3,3)
2. Michael Jepsen Jensen - 11 (3,2,3,2,1)
3. Mikkel Michelsen - 11 (3,3,2,1,2)
4. Hans Andersen - 9 (3,3,0,0,3)
5. Kenneth Bjerre - 9 (1,3,w,2,3)
6. Andreas Lyager - 8 (0,2,3,3,0)
7. Peter Kildemand - 8 (3,2,1,1,1)
8. Nicolai Klindt - 7 (0,0,2,2,3)
9. Patrick Hougaard - 7 (1,0,1,3,2)
10. Anders Thomsen - 7 (1,1,3,2,w)
11. Frederik Jakobsen - 7 (1,2,2,0,2)
12. Mads Korneliussen - 6 (0,0,2,3,1)
13. Kenneth Hansen - 6 (2,1,0,1,2)
14. Mikkel Bech - 6 (2,1,1,1,1)
15. Jonas B. Andersen - 3 (2,0,1,0,0)
16. Nikolaj Jakobsen - 1 (0,1,0,0,0)
17. Ulrich Oestergaard - NS

• Thanks 1

Żarnovica:  Saturday May 19th
1. Ricky Wells (USA)
2. Josef Franc (Czechy)
3. Andrzej Lebiediew (Łotwa)
4. Jarosław Hampel (Polska)
5. Antonio Lindbaeck (Szwecja)
6. Gleb Czugunow (Rosja)
7. Jurica Pavlic (Chorwacja)
8. David Pacalaj (Słowacja)
9. Matej Zagar (Słowenia)
10. Norbert Magosi (Węgry)
11. Eduard Krcmar (Czechy)
12. Andriej Kudriaszow (Rosja)
13. Patrik Buri (Słowacja)
14. Matic Ivacic (Słowenia)
15. Janusz Kołodziej (Polska)
16. Michael Jepsen Jensen (Dania)

R1. Milen Manev (Bułgaria, lic. słowacka)
R2. Michal Tomka (Słowacja)

Początek zawodów: godz. 15:15
Sędzia: Christian Froschauer
Prezydent FIM Jury: Petr Moravec

Slangerup:  Saturday May 19th
1. Andriej Karpow (Ukraina)
2. Mikkel Michelsen (Dania)
3. Bradley Wilson-Dean (Nowa Zelandia)
4. Timo Lahti (Finlandia)
5. Krzysztof Kasprzak (Polska)
6. Robert Lambert (Wielka Brytania)
7. Brady Kurtz (Australia)
8. Lasse Fredriksen (Norwegia)
9. Kim Nilsson (Szwecja)
10. Jesse Mustonen (Finlandia)
11. Jack Holder (Australia)
12. Daniel Bewley (Wielka Brytania)
13. Jacob Thorssell (Szwecja)
14. Jewgienij Kostygow (Łotwa)
15. Niels Kristian Iversen (Dania)
16. Glenn Moi (Norwegia)

R1. Andreas Lyager (Dania)
R2. Anders Thomsen (Dania)

Początek zawodów: godz. 14:30
Sędzia: Wojciech Grodzki
Prezydent FIM Jury: Mick Bates

Abensberg: Monday May 21st
1. Mike Jacopetti (Austria)
2. Hans Andersen (Dania)
3. Craig Cook (Wielka Brytania)
4. Matej Kus (Czechy)
5. Krzysztof Buczkowski (Polska)
6. Max Dilger (Niemcy)
7. Dimitri Berge (Francja)
8. Wadim Tarasienko (Rosja)
9. Michele Paco Castagna (Włochy)
10. Kyle Howarth (Wielka Brytania)
11. Martin Smolinski (Niemcy)
12. Piotr Pawlicki (Polska)
13. Max Fricke (Australia)
14. Peter Ljung (Szwecja)
15. Peter Kildemand (Dania)
16. Zdenek Simota (Czechy)

R1. Mark Riss (Niemcy)
R2. Valentin Grobauer (Niemcy)

Początek zawodów: godz. 14:00
Sędzia: Giuseppe Grandi
Prezydent FIM Jury: Jan Staechmann

Lonigo:  Saturday 19th May
1. Reprezentant Niemiec
2. Reprezentant Francji
3. Reprezentant Słowenii
4. Reprezentant Włoch
5. Reprezentant Finlandii
6. Reprezentant Szwecji
7. Reprezentant Argentyny
8. Reprezentant Węgier
9. Reprezentant Łotwy
10. Reprezentant Włoch
11. Reprezentant Australii
12. Reprezentant Polski
13. Reprezentant Francji
14. Reprezentant Szwecji
15. Reprezentant Danii
16. Reprezentant Czech

R1. Reprezentant Włoch
R2. Reprezentant Włoch

Początek zawodów: godz. 21:00
Sędzia: Susanne Neuhauser
Prezydent FIM Jury: Wolfgang Glas

Edited by racers and royals

Good to see Bewley given an opportunity. Clearly far too early to even think of him qualifying for the GPs but will be great experience for him and hopefully he'll benefit from it in a few years time.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 3:27 PM, racers and royals said:

The Danes have named who goes where.

Slangerup  NKI and Michelsen

Zarnovica  MJJ

Abensberg  Hans Andersen and kildemand

lonigo  K Bjerre

Do you know why Madsen didn't enter GP qualifiers in Denmark. I would have thought that he would have done quite well the way he's been riding in Poland.

5 hours ago, New Yorker said:

Do you know why Madsen didn't enter GP qualifiers in Denmark. I would have thought that he would have done quite well the way he's been riding in Poland.

It clashed with the Speedway best pairs 2nd round in Rzeszow on Friday April 20th- i also was very surprised he choose that instead of doing the Danish meeting.

On 2018-05-04 at 3:46 PM, racers and royals said:
Lonigo:  Saturday 19th May
1. Reprezentant Niemiec
2. Reprezentant Francji
3. Reprezentant Słowenii
4. Reprezentant Włoch
5. Reprezentant Finlandii
6. Reprezentant Szwecji
7. Reprezentant Argentyny
8. Reprezentant Węgier
9. Reprezentant Łotwy
10. Reprezentant Włoch
11. Reprezentant Australii
12. Reprezentant Polski
13. Reprezentant Francji
14. Reprezentant Szwecji
15. Reprezentant Danii
16. Reprezentant Czech

R1. Reprezentant Włoch
R2. Reprezentant Włoch

Początek zawodów: godz. 21:00
Sędzia: Susanne Neuhauser
Prezydent FIM Jury: Wolfgang Glas

The startling list to the qualifier in Lonigo have now been realeased. It looks like this.

1. Wölbert, Germany
2. M Tressariu, France
3. Stojs, Slovenia
4. Tessari, Italy
5. Aarnio, Finland
6. Sundström, Sweden
7. No information according to espeedway but should according to your post be a rider from Argentina.
8. Tabaka, Hungary
9. Kurmis, Latvia
10. Covatti, Italy
11. Tungate, Australia
12. Smektala, Poland
13. Bellego, France
14. Jonsson, Sweden
15. K Bjerre, Denmark
16. Milik, Czech Republic

R1. Milanese, Italy

http://www.espeedway.pl/news,znamy_obsade_rund_kwalifikacyjnych_sgp_challenge,90950,10.html

Edited by erinil1
Missed a word
  • Thanks 1