British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole Thread Blocked Due To Trolls

Rather than block the Poole thread why not just ban Gavan?

Calling Poole fans window lickers and having one of his usual rants and decent Poole fans get penalised? Phil should just ban the perpetrators and let us true fans enjoy the forum.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 3

Do grown men and women really need to be told to cool down, blocking the Poole thread is complete bollax... :rolleyes:

How about the person who has about a million different user names, winding everyone up aswell? Matt Ford Fan/Corbyn etc etc. Just dragging the forum down, winding people up, and causing this. Yes, we all have different opinions but no need to make it personal with fellow fans.

• Like 7

Only one person trolling the Poole thread, and that's the multi aliased one.

It's good admin have stepped in.

• Like 3

Do grown men and women really need to be told to cool down, blocking the Poole thread is complete bollax... :rolleyes:

Grown Men...... mmmmmmmmm not so sure about that!

• Like 1

Simple ban the people who offended and block any new members for a month to stop them coming back under a different name!

Just check the IP addresses, all you have to do surely? Ban the IP address, peace and quiet finally!

• Like 2

Steve I sometimes think that you may have worded a comment or two that will have been taken in the wrong way by some fans but at least you debate a point there are plenty of us who like me support and follow the Pirates week in week out as well as the fans of other clubs who just want to talk about our sport we do not need playground antics to get a point across , I fully agree that banning those who just like upsetting others is the only fair way to go.

• Like 1

I did try leaving it alone people.

I said lets leave it there and give it a rest earlier in the day. (Posts #2304 #2308)

and then the window lickers stuff started. Which wasn't an insult to me but to all Poole fans in general.

That's all I'm saying about the situation. Won't reply on this thread again because I have said my peace and that is that.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Just check the IP addresses, all you have to do surely? Ban the IP address, peace and quiet finally!

I agree. I'm no computer expert, but am I right in saying the IP address is unique to a particular computer, so blocking that should solve the problem, unless the person concerned has a bucket load of computers or is using a method where their IP address cannot be tracked? If thats the case, prevent anybody joining the forum who does not reveal their IP address.

Lets get back to decent honest posts, where we can all discuss speedway topics in a spirit of friendly debate.

• Like 5

One more thing because I need to say this to all of the members that are missing out on the Poole thread so here it goes.

I want to apologise to all of the members that are missing out on the Poole thread.

I honestly didn't know that a Kurtz / Morris debate would result in myself and fellow Poole fans being insulted and the thread being locked.

I have also apologised to Phil earlier today in a PM.

I hope the Poole thread is unlocked in the very near future

Sorry all.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

If that Poole thread is reopened I suggest you all have a good read!

Adam Ellis dad aka Jonny the spud said the one thing he doesn't miss about Poole is the people who support the club on here.

He said most clubs have there share of window lickers and he also used the word 'retards' to talk about some Poole fans on here.

So I suggest that before accusing me of that language have a good look at the thread!!!!!!

• Like 2

Now get your other 3 or 4 alias to apologise aswell.

Let's try and remember it's only speedway and not life or death.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 4