British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole Thread Blocked Due To Trolls

Even if you look on your phone, you still leave a trail, bit like a slug....

If that Poole thread is reopened I suggest you all have a good read!

Adam Ellis dad aka Jonny the spud said the one thing he doesn't miss about Poole is the people who support the club on here.

He said most clubs have there share of window lickers and he also used the word 'retards' to talk about some Poole fans on here.

So I suggest that before accusing me of that language have a good look at the thread!!!!!!

You repeated it so you are just as bad, maybe riders families should not be allowed on here then as I don't remember anything said about Adam to warrant those sort of comments.
  • Like 2

I can have up to 4 different users on my phone..so it's easy to have multi accounts I would have thought...but it must have some type of serial number or something

Some people need to get a life

• Like 2

I'm not KKS.

Click on Jeremy Corbyn fan's profile and then go to screen name history.

Whilst on my profile I have changed my name 3 times and I have admitted to that already. Speedway Fanatic, Poole Pirates Fanatic and Matt Ford fan.

• Like 1

I'm not KKS.

Click on Jeremy Corbyn fan's profile and then go to screen name history.

Whilst on my profile I have changed my name 3 times and I have admitted to that already. Speedway Fanatic, Poole Pirates Fanatic and Matt Ford fan.

As said I'm not savvy on this kind of thing.But can someone have 3 accounts and have 5,6,7 name changes on each.

I could change my name 3 or 4 times then join with the wifes email addy and do the same? I don't know,just a thought.

Edited by Bald Bloke

As said I'm not savvy on this kind of thing.But can someone have 3 accounts and have 5,6,7 name changes on each.

I could change my name 3 or 4 times then join with the wifes email addy and do the same? I don't know,just a thought.

I'm just being honest and if it isn't good enough then so be it. I have admitted to my 3 screen names that I have used and that's all I can do.

If people don't want to believe that then so be it because that's there opinion and they're entitled to it.

As I have said before, mobile phone verification would sort the pest out once and for all. He must have well over 12 usernames by now,but he hasn't got that many mobile phones.i hope it gets done, because enough is enough.

First of all, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. I have 12 years experience in IT. Mobile phone verification would not come close to sorting out "the pest" once and for all. For one, this "pest" is everybody that you don't agree with. If they are bold and outspoken, they are the same guy according to you. Additionally, do you have any idea what is involved in mobile phone verification? For a developer like me, it is but a trivial issue. But for an admin like Phil, who doesn't even know how to make a transparent logo, it's the equivalent of climbing a mountain. The issue is a certain abusive member who will not allow anybody to express an opinion other than his. And unfortunately, speedway is filled with dinosaurs like yourself and A ORLOV that simply do not understand even the most basic elements of technology.

• Like 1

I'm just being honest and if it isn't good enough then so be it. I have admitted to my 3 screen names that I have used and that's all I can do.

If people don't want to believe that then so be it because that's there opinion and they're entitled to it.

Not mentioning you...But Gater1 .. ;)

First of all, you haven't a clue what you're talking about. I have 12 years experience in IT. Mobile phone verification would not come close to sorting out "the pest" once and for all. For one, this "pest" is everybody that you don't agree with. If they are bold and outspoken, they are the same guy according to you. Additionally, do you have any idea what is involved in mobile phone verification? For a developer like me, it is but a trivial issue. But for an admin like Phil, who doesn't even know how to make a transparent logo, it's the equivalent of climbing a mountain. The issue is a certain abusive member who will not allow anybody to express an opinion other than his. And unfortunately, speedway is filled with dinosaurs like yourself and A ORLOV that simply do not understand even the most basic elements of technology.

I have not claimed to know the first thing about the elements of ip addresses etc, so get your facts right.

I have not claimed to know the first thing about the elements of ip addresses etc, so get your facts right.

No, I didn't say that. I said that the majority of the fans on here, much like you, are dinosaurs.

I mentioned you because you liked Brit Pete's post about the guy having 12 aliases. Just highlighted how out of touch with technology you are. Nobody gives enough of a sh*t to make 12 aliases. Get over yourself P.I asshat.

• Like 1

No, I didn't say that. I said that the majority of the fans on here, much like you, are dinosaurs.

Wrong, get your facts right before posting

• Like 2

I admit to being one.But don't have nowt to hide.

Wrong, get your facts right before posting

Go to bed old man.

I admit to being one.But don't have nowt to hide.

I'm not saying you have anything to hide. I'm saying it's frustrating seeing people who haven't got a clue adding their two cents. It's like telling a firefighter you have an amazing solution to fighting fires... you don't!