British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole Thread Blocked Due To Trolls

I disagree

You can disagree but that is what happens. If he could debate without calling people names or the insults that would be a start!
  • Like 2

Gavan is one of the few posters I ignore on this forum and the only active one I ignore for general trolling, the other two are ignored for their disgusting personal values.

Every time I look at a Poole thread it is full of his quoted posts where he regularly refers to pretty much any poole fan who has a different opinion with some form of personal abuse, and will regularly use derogatory terms to describe groups of Poole supporters.

I've obviously seen the occasional quoted post of his in other threads but why does he appear to troll only Poole threads with such obnoxious vigour, and why do Poole fans tolerate it?

The same way way we tolerate your trolling on Wolves threads
  • Like 1

Have a read over the thread and the debate on the Poole thread.

I get angry and annoyed when dealing with fools which quite clearly the multi alias one is.

I merely said that in the top league last season Nick Morris had a better average than Brady Kurtz so therefore did better in our league. That isnt anything to do with an opinion that quite clearly is factual.

The multi alias one then kept saying he was correct that Brady was a better rider than Morris. Nobody was disagreeing with him which was even more laughable. But he wouldnt have it that Morris did better than Kurtz in the UK last season.

Opinions are fine but when someone cant even read facts then yes i get angry with idiots.

Jason Doyle was World Champion

Swindon won the league.

Nick Morris in the UK had a better season than Brady Kurtz......................all FACTUAL.

Now as for the language of window lickers and retards have a good look who posted that on the Poole thread!!!! An ex Poole riders father..........Not me!!

Have a word with Adam Ellis dad then pal because i didnt post abuse thanks very much get your facts right

Give it a rest for crying out loud. You altered the wording in the spud's post aggressively and disrespectfully and there wasn't any need for it. Now just drop it.

Adams dad the window lickers are on day release again, referring maybe to the freak with multiple accounts or yes maybe me and stevebrum.

For him to then say he doesnt miss 'this part' of following Poole means he probably talking about Poole fans

He then actually insinuated some Poole fans 'retards'. Have a look on the thread its there in black and white.

Ahhhh

The window lickers are on day release again.

I dont miss this part of following Poole. For the most parts the fans are cool. All teams have their fair share of retards but oh boy there must be something in the water down there.

I have copied the post from Adams dad above for you all to read

Even more insults. Just looking for arguments all day and all night. Just give it a rest.

Lilly (Gavan) is a 100% attention seeker...Perhaps all that peroxide has affected his judgment

For some sad reason, he genuinely believes he is some sort of vocal Poole anti-hater and then pathetically looks further for support from the usual suspects and my how they oblige!

To be honest, Gavan is a sad person who is an addicted attention seeking troll personally attempting to be controversial then feeding off responses and it is about time the moderators and people, in general, recognised this serial troll and just ask the question why has he been banned so many times?

Any good points he makes are generally lost in his anti-Poole stance and yet he wants to be taken seriously!

I can take banter - I can take insults towards Poole and I generally see it as envy so no problem but in this Trolls posts he only highlights an unhealthy obsession towards Poole Speedway, now we await the usual response from the obsessed one never looking inward, only looking outwards towards those, Poole supporters!

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

Adams dad the window lickers are on day release again, referring maybe to the freak with multiple accounts or yes maybe me and stevebrum.

For him to then say he doesnt miss 'this part' of following Poole means he probably talking about Poole fans

He then actually insinuated some Poole fans 'retards'. Have a look on the thread its there in black and white.

Ahhhh

The window lickers are on day release again.

I dont miss this part of following Poole. For the most parts the fans are cool. All teams have their fair share of retards but oh boy there must be something in the water down there.

I have copied the post from Adams dad above for you all to read

Gavin. I had to unblock you to read your post after I was alerted to it. Lets see. How do you interpret the post ....

Maybe

Maybe

Probably

Insinuated

Apart from an amazing lack of self awareness have you ever thought of going into politics?

Back on ignore you go

• Like 1

to be fair, there are some Poole supporting window lickers that post on here

to be fair, there are some Poole supporting window lickers that post on here

Every time someone uses that unfortunate term" Window Lickers" and then associates it to Poole Speedway they hide away from facts...Name names - Don't by shy?

Holy crap it gets worse on here , how on earth was that ever possible.

With the ridiculous amount of trolls and wind ups on here it really does amaze me how many don't actually just tell some to just f**k right off! It's like day release some days and it's fair to say most clubs are represented in that respect although one in particular has an alias spread amongst most tracks 😜

• Like 2

Holy crap it gets worse on here , how on earth was that ever possible.

With the ridiculous amount of trolls and wind ups on here it really does amaze me how many don't actually just tell some to just f**k right off! It's like day release some days and it's fair to say most clubs are represented in that respect although one in particular has an alias spread amongst most tracks

Beleive me I am being very moderated in my replies when really I would so much like a one to one with some of these forum members not to batter them! but just to buy them a beer and discuss Speedway...Unfortunately, we do have some fools and trolls.

• Like 1

Beleive me I am being very moderated in my replies when really I would so much like a one to one with some of these forum members not to batter them! but just to buy them a beer and discuss Speedway...Unfortunately, we do have some fools and trolls.

Yes we do mate. Hope yr ok.

• Like 1

The same way way we tolerate your trolling on Wolves threads

The usual bile will follow once the season starts. From the worst poster the forum has.

Still see its as bitter as usual.

Good for a laugh at least. :t:

• Like 1