British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole Thread Blocked Due To Trolls

To be fair Gavan is knowledgeable but just gets a bit excited at times

Knowledge has nothing to do with it.

It is the bile and abuse he posts on Poole threads which is the problem.

• Like 1

But to his defence regarding the Morris Kurtz debate he was right, yet some Poole posters on here were just not excepting what he said is fact
  • Like 1

But to his defence regarding the Morris Kurtz debate he was right, yet some Poole posters on here were just not excepting what he said is fact

Why should any Poole posters accept what Gavan say's as a fact ? Its mainly about opinions, rarely about facts as stats can be spun to suit different and varied opinions. There is no doubt his hatred of Poole does cloud his debating skills at times....

You can go with him. Never forgiven you for your little 'joke' of substituting a housing estate on a map of Brandon Stadium. How do you feel now that's about to happen for real?

Probably nothing.

You've been the classic troll both here and in other previous discussion groups. You niggle and provoke,post one-sided bull, then play the innocent when people respond or resort to the childish 'fishing for bites'.

People like Gavan only respond to situations YOU create, along with your half-witted fellow Poole fans.

You've been poisoning speedway discussions for years and once more your hypocrisy is nauseating.

Strange how Mr Shoveller has "liked" the above post about him!

Why should any Poole posters accept what Gavan say's as a fact ? Its mainly about opinions, rarely about facts as stats can be spun to suit different and varied opinions. There is no doubt his hatred of Poole does cloud his debating skills at times....

Have a read over the thread and the debate on the Poole thread.

I get angry and annoyed when dealing with fools which quite clearly the multi alias one is.

I merely said that in the top league last season Nick Morris had a better average than Brady Kurtz so therefore did better in our league. That isnt anything to do with an opinion that quite clearly is factual.

The multi alias one then kept saying he was correct that Brady was a better rider than Morris. Nobody was disagreeing with him which was even more laughable. But he wouldnt have it that Morris did better than Kurtz in the UK last season.

Opinions are fine but when someone cant even read facts then yes i get angry with idiots.

Jason Doyle was World Champion

Swindon won the league.

Nick Morris in the UK had a better season than Brady Kurtz......................all FACTUAL.

Now as for the language of window lickers and retards have a good look who posted that on the Poole thread!!!! An ex Poole riders father..........Not me!!

Have a word with Adam Ellis dad then pal because i didnt post abuse thanks very much get your facts right

• Like 1

Strange how Mr Shoveller has "liked" the above post about him!

Rob mccaffrey is a sad bitter man who posts the same crap about me everytime. Its hilarious hence my like.

• Like 2

Funny how everyone posts the same stuff about Shovlar..................are we all wrong lol

• Like 1

Have a read over the thread and the debate on the Poole thread.

Have a word with Adam Ellis dad then pal because i didnt post abuse thanks very much get your facts right

You posted, “As Adam Ellis dad said he doesnt miss the window lickers that seem to support Poole........”

Jonny the spud didn’t actually call poole fans window lickers. He said “on the poole thread.”

You turned it into ‘fans who support Poole.’

So you are calling Poole fans window lickers which should be an automatic permanent ban. Frankly you are a disgrace. I have ignored your posts because I knew after you had come back from a months ban recently it would only take a few weeks before you erupted again on here.

You seriously have anger management issues and need to seek some type of help.

• Like 1

And you take great pleasure in winding him up and making him worse!

Be the bigger man and ignore all the nonsense.

And you take great pleasure in winding him up and making him worse!

Be the bigger man and ignore all the nonsense.

I rarely resond to his vitriol.

Gavan is one of the few posters I ignore on this forum and the only active one I ignore for general trolling, the other two are ignored for their disgusting personal values.

Every time I look at a Poole thread it is full of his quoted posts where he regularly refers to pretty much any poole fan who has a different opinion with some form of personal abuse, and will regularly use derogatory terms to describe groups of Poole supporters.

I've obviously seen the occasional quoted post of his in other threads but why does he appear to troll only Poole threads with such obnoxious vigour, and why do Poole fans tolerate it?

We don’t tolerate it. His posts are reported on a weekly basis and he spends periods banned off the forum but a week or two after returning he is back to his old ways. Never seems to learn.

• Like 2

You posted, “As Adam Ellis dad said he doesnt miss the window lickers that seem to support Poole........”

Jonny the spud didn’t actually call poole fans window lickers. He said “on the poole thread.”

You turned it into ‘fans who support Poole.’

So you are calling Poole fans window lickers which should be an automatic permanent ban. Frankly you are a disgrace. I have ignored your posts because I knew after you had come back from a months ban recently it would only take a few weeks before you erupted again on here.

You seriously have anger management issues and need to seek some type of help.

Adams dad the window lickers are on day release again, referring maybe to the freak with multiple accounts or yes maybe me and stevebrum.

For him to then say he doesnt miss 'this part' of following Poole means he probably talking about Poole fans

He then actually insinuated some Poole fans 'retards'. Have a look on the thread its there in black and white.

Ahhhh

The window lickers are on day release again.

I dont miss this part of following Poole. For the most parts the fans are cool. All teams have their fair share of retards but oh boy there must be something in the water down there.

I have copied the post from Adams dad above for you all to read

Edited by Gavan

I dont believe he (or anyone else) hates Poole. What he has issues with are the Poole mafia and he just cant let things go. They do their best to wind him up and then call for him to be banned when he inevitably bites. They know what they are doing :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I dont believe he (or anyone else) hates Poole. What he has issues with are the Poole mafia and he just cant let things go. They do their best to wind him up and then call for him to be banned when he inevitably bites. They know what they are doing :rolleyes:

Lol. Gavan is always the one who starts it off, he just trolls this thread morning, noon and night.
  • Like 3

Lol. Gavan is always the one who starts it off, he just trolls this thread morning, noon and night.

I disagree

• Like 6

Absolutely. The days when his posts were given any credence have long gone due to his trolling of the Poole thread. Even if he attempts to make a valid point its disregarded due to the other garbage he posts on this thread. He never seems to learn though, which is quite strange.

• Like 5