British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole Thread Blocked Due To Trolls

Absolutely. The days when his posts were given any credence have long gone due to his trolling of the Poole thread. Even if he attempts to make a valid point its disregarded due to the other garbage he posts on this thread. He never seems to learn though, which is quite strange.

There is a severe attack of Gavanphobia in the Poole area. NHS bosses have said that there is no known cure! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I dont understand why this stevebrum character is endured on here, of the users i pmd to ask about anti-social posting on here his was the most obnoxious reply. Having blocked him he still spoils the forum as the majority of his posts are quoted.

when i read the thread title i just knew he would be involved.

Another multi user in action.

No one has to endure me. Just keep me on ignore and stop trolling again.

Hopefully you won't switch back again and get caught out. Again.

• Like 1

It wasn't Stevebrum that got this thread locked originally.

That's another newish user I've checked profile on recently..and they all have started on the same day...That's a little bit strange

It wasn't Stevebrum that got this thread locked originally.

That's another newish user I've checked profile on recently..and they all have started on the same day...That's a little bit strange

I had absolutely nothing to do with getting this thread locked for clarity.

I know..That's why I said it..but looks like another multi alias clown was trying to blame you..

Thanks. Just wanted to make it clear that someone is lying yet again.

why was the thread closed down then

Cos other people mainly Gavan were calling people names and in one post he shouted in most of it!
  • Like 1

This whole thread is why most real speedway fans I talk to think this forum is a joke.

Agreed .

A thread telling us all the "Poole thread is blocked due to trolls"

How strange ???

• Like 2

This whole thread is why most real speedway fans I talk to think this forum is a joke.

Very harsh that Danny i am a speedway fan and there are some really good people on the forum who really care about the sport.Also dont believe all the speedway family who say they dont read the forum as it means nothing believe me they do.

Cos other people mainly Gavan were calling people names and in one post he shouted in most of it!

TBH, every thread that MMF/KKS posts on has deteriorated. Such a shame that she/he is such a pathetic loser with no life or friends..

Edited by Yer Ropes
  • Like 1

TBH, every thread that MMF/KKS posts on has deteriorated. Such a shame that she/he is such a pathetic individual with no life or friends..

Not KKS and I don't even know who MMF is. Stop making stuff up.

I try to have a proper debate with Speedway fans up and down the country about the state of our beloved product but they cant have a sensible debate with me because they know that I'm right so they result to childish comments in reply.

Going to leave it there otherwise it will just go round in circles.

So don't expect a reply no matter how much bait or insults you or any others put out because I wont be biting.

Could you donate a pound to SRBF every time you say youre going to leave it there?

• Like 5

TBH, every thread that MMF/KKS posts on has deteriorated. Such a shame that she/he is such a pathetic loser with no life or friends..

Not posted on here for ages but have seen the carnage of it all - i will say tho Kks and Mff arent the same people. A few of us rumbled MFF a few years back when he was offering his social media skills to the bspa and gave enough info to trace his full name, address etc and his workplace. He then posted my full address openly on the forum for which he later apologised for.

As i've mentioned on other threads, it's odd cos he's reasonably ok to converse with in private messages and is quite open about the multiple usernames..

A very odd situation all round, and much like Gavan and his incessant posting throughout the day, i do wonder how i would be as an employer with people like this fannying around posting on forums all day when they're supposed to be working..

• Like 2