British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole Thread Blocked Due To Trolls

Not posted on here for ages but have seen the carnage of it all - i will say tho Kks and Mff arent the same people. A few of us rumbled MFF a few years back when he was offering his social media skills to the bspa and gave enough info to trace his full name, address etc and his workplace. He then posted my full address openly on the forum for which he later apologised for.

As i've mentioned on other threads, it's odd cos he's reasonably ok to converse with in private messages and is quite open about the multiple usernames..

A very odd situation all round, and much like Gavan and his incessant posting throughout the day, i do wonder how i would be as an employer with people like this fannying around posting on forums all day when they're supposed to be working..

Very true.

• Like 1

Did anyone say he got the thread locked?

I said I thought he would be involved and surprise surprise he was.

It is a pity the ignore function doesn't block quoted posts, we would be none the wiser and be able to get on without reading the pathetic bickering this forum is renowned for.

I wasn't involved. I had posted on the thread. Stop making lies up again.

Thanks for this post that is pathetic and bickering. Hypocrite.