British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
STEPHEN 333

Gorzow GP. Saturday August 25th 2018

Anyone got any information as to when the tickets for this GP will be on sale, really looking forward to my first visit to Gorzow.

Edited by STEPHEN 333

Anyone got any information as to when the tickets for this GP will be on sale, really looking forward to my first visit to Gorzow.

April/May I would guesstimate- I wouldn`t get too excited if I were you as the town is a dump- the only decent part is the re-vamped river area. The stadium is decent however.

Looking at my options on getting from Poznan to Gorzow on the friday morning. Is there anyone driving there from Poznan who would be willing to have a passenger to share the travelling costs? Or does anyone have some ideas? Have 2 nights booked in Gorzow & hoping to come back to Poznan early sunday to then get to Leszno v Wroclaw.

47 minutes ago, steve69 said:

Looking at my options on getting from Poznan to Gorzow on the friday morning. Is there anyone driving there from Poznan who would be willing to have a passenger to share the travelling costs? Or does anyone have some ideas? Have 2 nights booked in Gorzow & hoping to come back to Poznan early sunday to then get to Leszno v Wroclaw.

You could always consider the train- takes around 3 hours some direct some a change - this is a good website that i have used in the past https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml

you should look up what the main station for the town is before using- ie Poznan is Dworzec Glowny  and Gorzow Wielkopolski

Poznan dep 12.19  arr 14.33 direct

You could always go direct from Gorzow to leszno by train also ?

Edited by racers and royals

Many thanks Racers & Royals "Poznan dep 12.19  arr 14.33 direct"  looks perfect.

Will also check out the link in have suggested.

got my tickets yesterday for the gorzow GP and for zielona gora next day,staying in kostryn on the polish border 27 miles from the track, love my trips to Poland

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve69 said:

Many thanks Racers & Royals "Poznan dep 12.19  arr 14.33 direct"  looks perfect.

Will also check out the link in have suggested.

Train travel in Poland is not expensive( what is !!!!!) and i think you can do the journey for 25.50 ZL 

23 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Train travel in Poland is not expensive( what is !!!!!) and i think you can do the journey for 25.50 ZL 

What platform does the train leave from ?  :D

Sorry but i can`t tell you that- they haven`t decided yet :D  however i`m sure you would like to know all the stops ;)

Poznan Gl. dep 12:19      
Poznan Wola dep 12:26  
Kiekrz dep 12:31  
Rokietnica dep 12:37  
Szamotuly dep 12:48  
Peckowo dep 12:55  
Wronki dep 13:02  
Krzyz dep 13:27  
Stare Bielice dep 13:33  
Nowe Drezdenko dep 13:38  
Stare Kurowo dep 13:47  
Strzelce Krajenskie Wschod dep 13:53  
Sarbiewo dep 13:57  
Gorki Noteckie dep 14:02  
Santok dep 14:13  
Gorzow Wlkp. arr 14:33
  • Like 2

Thinking of trying to get to this with a few friends but never been to a GP apart from Cardiff.

any ideas or help on how to book or any packages as I’m struggling to do this all online.

thanks

58 minutes ago, dingdong said:

Thinking of trying to get to this with a few friends but never been to a GP apart from Cardiff.

any ideas or help on how to book or any packages as I’m struggling to do this all online.

thanks

I have always flown to Berlin and hired a car and got to Gorzow that way- plenty of airlines fly to Berlin including Easyjet.

I have not stayed in Gorzow  as apart from down by the river(bars and restaurants) it`s a bit of a dump.

I have stayed a short drive away here http://www.hotelalma.pl/hotel  which is right on a lake.

I you post back  what plans you have for your trip i might be able to help better.