British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
STEPHEN 333

Gorzow GP. Saturday August 25th 2018

On 8/2/2018 at 5:11 PM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

got my tickets yesterday for the gorzow GP and for zielona gora next day,staying in kostryn on the polish border 27 miles from the track, love my trips to Poland

was just wondering where you managed to get ZG tickets from? i have got gorzow tickets but couldn't find any on sale for the ZG match yet.

10 hours ago, suznd88 said:

was just wondering where you managed to get ZG tickets from? i have got gorzow tickets but couldn't find any on sale for the ZG match yet.

Friends in high places ;)I  was Adam Skornicki’s mechanic 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

On 8/13/2018 at 8:42 AM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Friends in high places ;)I  was Adam Skornicki’s mechanic 

no worries, enjoy :D

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, racers and royals said:

Sorry but i can`t tell you that- they haven`t decided yet :D  however i`m sure you would like to know all the stops ;)

Poznan Gl. dep 12:19      
Poznan Wola dep 12:26  
Kiekrz dep 12:31  
Rokietnica dep 12:37  
Szamotuly dep 12:48  
Peckowo dep 12:55  
Wronki dep 13:02  
Krzyz dep 13:27  
Stare Bielice dep 13:33  
Nowe Drezdenko dep 13:38  
Stare Kurowo dep 13:47  
Strzelce Krajenskie Wschod dep 13:53  
Sarbiewo dep 13:57  
Gorki Noteckie dep 14:02  
Santok dep 14:13  
Gorzow Wlkp. arr 14:33

This looks really good and just what we want.  Do we have to change trains on the way or can you travel direct?

3 minutes ago, mojo said:

This looks really good and just what we want.  Do we have to change trains on the way or can you travel direct?

If you read page one you will see it`s direct.

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

If you read page one you will see it`s direct.

Sorry

I just got a feeling we are in for a treat Saturday evening - just hope the weather behaves itself and doesn't make a soggy mess of things.

15 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Mr unpredictable, Zagar 28/1.

He was 2nd in the last GP.    In form.

25 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Mr unpredictable, Zagar 28/1.

I wish he would become Mr Predictable, starting tomorrow. and I mean Predictably good.

Pedersen, BZ, Magic would be a pretty sensible top 3 but I reckon Martin Vaculik as an outsider at 20/1 would be value. Been riding really well in Poland since his return from injury

Agree with others I think it's going to be a cracker

I was in panic mode last night (Friday).  Everything went wrong with my BT connection. Couldn't do the internet unless via BT-FON, BT TV only worked on basic TV stations through aerial, no BT Sports at all. What with MotoGP from Silverstone and Speedway GP from Poland and no connection. I could get BT Sport via my mobile but not good viewing with a 4.7" screen!

Managed to contact BT this morning and after talking for about 20 minutes and a bit of fiddling, it turned out I have an iffy connection on the transformer at the plug, Waggle it about I I got a connection, then I didn't, then I did. Sorted it with a bit a Gorilla tape, good enough to see MotoGP and Speedway GP this weekend, till BT come next Thursday.

• Like 2