British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
STEPHEN 333

Gorzow GP. Saturday August 25th 2018

2 minutes ago, bruno said:

Not many have

True but normal for him.   Changing subjects, Bewley's had a big crash at Workington according to the update board.  

25 minutes ago, DanielC said:

Gorzow used to be one of the best tracks in the world - not sure what happened!

It rained, what do you want blood..

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Fancy Vaculik for this one.

Different class tipping-2 in a row. You sure the time difference between Australia and us means you know the winner already :D

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

It rained, what do you want blood..

I'm not solely referring to tonight.

I'm a  Janowski fan but don't know what he was complaining about Nikki done nothing wrong.Smarslik was more ruthless on the back straight more than once.Its just GP racing.

Great final shutting up the Poles. Deserved winner Zmarzlik didn’t see him coming!

ONE of those meetings that was probably better to be at than watching on TV. Great atmosphere with the crowd. Massive downpour before the start, worked wonders to get the track as good as it was. Vaculik has well and truly put the cat amongst the wild card pigeons. Lindgren far from fit. Sayfutdinov strangely subdued, don't think he has much speed. Still Tai's to lose.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

ONE of those meetings that was probably better to be at than watching on TV. Great atmosphere with the crowd. Massive downpour before the start, worked wonders to get the track as good as it was. Vaculik has well and truly put the cat amongst the wild card pigeons. Lindgren far from fit. Sayfutdinov strangely subdued, don't think he has much speed. Still Tai's to lose.

TBH I can't see him losing it now if he plaithe start game , just keep picking up seconds and making finals and he'll be fine 

Edited by DSC67

6 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

TBH I can see him losing it now if he plaithe start game , just keep picking up seconds and making finals and he'll be fine 

You can see him losing it but then say he'll be fine?

9 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I did say after Malilla that the wildcard situation is going to be really interesting, and as i see it now it`s Holder,Pawlicki and Cook replaced by Lindback,NKI and Kolodziej. Everyone else deserves their place.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sotonian said:

You can see him losing it but then say he'll be fine?

Typo , edited now 

3 hours ago, Pinny said:

Fancy Vaculik for this one.

Your the man 2 on the bounce I know your in Australia and a head of us but that's ridiculous lol 

let us know who your going for in the next round because I am backing the same as you 

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I did say after Malilla that the wildcard situation is going to be really interesting, and as i see it now it`s Holder,Pawlicki and Cook replaced by Lindback,NKI and Kolodziej. Everyone else deserves their place.

Yes.  There will be GP winners outside the top 8.     By winning a GP they are proven as on the pace.  Why change for he sake of it.

Be a couple in the top 8 who haven't sniffed a GP win.

Edited by Mark

From a racing point of view what a disappointing uneventful meeting. Like others have eluded to Gorzow used to be an absolute cracker of a track, not sure whats changed. Nice to see Vaculic getting the win, one of the genuine nice guys.