British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
STEPHEN 333

Gorzow GP. Saturday August 25th 2018

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

They said on Polish TV yesterday that the man who pushed Nicki in the melee was Magic’s father.

Apart from a measly 2000 euro fine for Janowski, which probably equates to 2 points in the Polish league, his side kick (father or not) needs a 1 meeting pit ban - even if part of an essential team. This has got to stop, where everyone and his dog can throw punches about.

That's 2 meetings running now that NP has been targeted after supposed incidents on the track which most on here agree were ok moves.  If allowed to, I can see this going back on the track in the form of lets do the dirty on NP (or Freddie), culminating in someone getting seriously injured......and I mean seriously.  Bartoz  Zmarzlik is not the little innocent neither.

Referees are going to have to toughen up on whats going on, be firm, fair, and most of all consistent. 

And whilst mentioning firm, fair and consistent….. the starts need to be sorted. Not for the first time in the GPs this year has a rider been penalized for a perfect start. Dudek did a perfect start, yet lost out big time. that's not fair. Left to human judgement that situation is likely to continue. Transponders, electric beam, green light starts, or a combination of or something else.... something needs doing ready for next season.

Edited by OveFundinFan
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

They said on Polish TV yesterday that the man who pushed Nicki in the melee was Magic’s father.

Was that not also mentioned on the BT commentary? :unsure:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

TRUE though

Yes i know- someone said that it had already been disclosed during the live GP coverage rather than during an interview i heard on Polish TV yesterday.

Speaking of SGP Pit guys - who's the bloke with the dyed goatee beard? I think he's part of Hancocks crew. Has he got some sort of deal with the TV company as he is shown multiple times every SGP

Glad Janowski has been fined I really don't know what his beef was. It all seems pretty tame compared to some of the Stuff Pedersen has dished out and received in the past

1 hour ago, James Carter said:

Speaking of SGP Pit guys - who's the bloke with the dyed goatee beard? I think he's part of Hancocks crew. Has he got some sort of deal with the TV company as he is shown multiple times every SGP

Glad Janowski has been fined I really don't know what his beef was. It all seems pretty tame compared to some of the Stuff Pedersen has dished out and received in the past

Joe Parsons from Monster

12 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Joe Parsons from Monster

An absolute penis of a man. Since his involvement the GPs have turned into a bit of a farce.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2018 at 5:54 AM, OveFundinFan said:

Don't miss this amazing final from 2016 Gorzow, its a scrap from all four riders for the whole 4 laps. Be nice if Holder could regain this type of form.

http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/6897/on-this-day-|-doyle

One of the best races I've ever seen! When I show what Speedway is to someone I always try and dig out that one. Tell me if I'm wrong but isn't that guy in the black monster shirt Woffies pre steroid mechanic? Speaking of which isn't one of the two big guys missing. I was thinking that they have to work in a pair......in torqueing a bolt to just 15# one of them would be tightening and the other one holding him back.

• Haha 1

Agree, that race has to be one of the all time best. and yes, Mr Muscles is one of TW mechanics. You also hear Jacko mentioned, hes one of TW mechanics but he is a stretched out version of Mr Muscles. Looks about 6ft 13inches and thin as a rake.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, Starman2006 said:

It rained, what do you want blood..

The track was exactly the same last year with little passing, and no rain

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:11 PM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

got my tickets yesterday for the gorzow GP and for zielona gora next day,staying in kostryn on the polish border 27 miles from the track, love my trips to Poland

How was your experience at Zielona Gora Dean ?

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, racers and royals said:

Sorry but i can`t tell you that- they haven`t decided yet :D  however i`m sure you would like to know all the stops ;)

Poznan Gl. dep 12:19      
Poznan Wola dep 12:26  
Kiekrz dep 12:31  
Rokietnica dep 12:37  
Szamotuly dep 12:48  
Peckowo dep 12:55  
Wronki dep 13:02  
Krzyz dep 13:27  
Stare Bielice dep 13:33  
Nowe Drezdenko dep 13:38  
Stare Kurowo dep 13:47  
Strzelce Krajenskie Wschod dep 13:53  
Sarbiewo dep 13:57  
Gorki Noteckie dep 14:02  
Santok dep 14:13  
Gorzow Wlkp. arr 14:33

Well done to the helpful Mojo who I believe is Maureen and a few young Polish translators on board the train  who pointed out to us that the train  was not in fact a direct train, but required a change in Krzyz and then a further change to a replacement bus in Santok. Must admit I was in the dark

Edited by New Science