British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Thomas Jorgensen

Video on Speedway GB Twitter from him about still looking for a championship club? Clearly does want a team afterall

He's obviously got wind of the proposed change to the starting procedure for next season . Tommy the tapetoucher will benefit greatly from that .

• Like 3

Well the caption of the video is VIDEO 🎥 | Kings Lynn man Thomas Jorgensen is still hoping for a Championship spot next season. But in his interview basically says that hes signed for Pila, Region Varde and Kings Lynn and it depends on the Championship fixture list and that he probably wont be riding in the Championship but well see

who is going to take a chance on a rider that has already signed on for three clubs ? hopefully not wucky .

Id have him at redcar, we are in need of heat leaders since Garrity has went to Scunny and its heavily rumoured Charles has gone to Sheffield

who is going to take a chance on a rider that has already signed on for three clubs ? hopefully not wucky .

Wish Berwick would then

I think he would do a good job at Redcar they could do with some more loyal riders.

I too would have Thomas back at Workington, providing he could commit to being available.

He put in some excellent performances at DP last year once he was fully dialled in, it was just a shame he was affected by injuries towards the tail end of the season.

I too would have Thomas back at Workington, providing he could commit to being available.

He put in some excellent performances at DP last year once he was fully dialled in, it was just a shame he was affected by injuries towards the tail end of the season.

anyone with four lots of club fixtures will not be able to commit to a uk club , i dont think ...

Edited by jenga

i take it the three clubs mentioned on the previous post are well minted , but pleading poverty ?

follows the cash lol scunny berwick and worky... hes not very clever then

They just paid more than Redcar - especially Worky last term, was a lot more than Redcar

Edited by RedcarRacer