British Speedway Forum

Line up so far

Kenneth Bjerre, Hans Andersen, Scott Nicholls, Chris Harris, Ben Barker, Danny King, Bjarne Pedersen, Niels Kristian Iversen, Nick Morris

On 18/01/2018 at 8:24 PM, Triple.H. said:

Probably an obscure rule that means he can ride at reserve in the NL

Panthers 4 point man when they change the rules!

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

Line up so far

Kenneth Bjerre, Hans Andersen, Scott Nicholls, Chris Harris, Ben Barker, Danny King, Bjarne Pedersen, Niels Kristian Iversen, Nick Morris

Cracking line up so far. Wonder if Holder, Holder, Cook and Doyle might grace line up? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have a feeling Martin Vaculik will be in this meeting as it’s planned to be Leicester press and practice the day before so will be in the country 

Kristoph Kasprzak said on his Twitter account a few days ago he will be riding in the Ben Fund 

23 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

I hope that’s not the major news..... 

The ‘major  news’ is now scheduled for 8am today. Don’t be too dismissive of KK, on form he’s imperious around the Showground - he’s the current Track Record Holder.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

The ‘major  news’ is now scheduled for 8am today. Don’t be too dismissive of KK, on form he’s imperious around the Showground - he’s the current Track Record Holder.

I agree Neil it’s a good rider to have at the meeting as one of the fastest at the show ground but he’s not much better than what’s already announced. Just think the word ‘Major’ is a bit much if it’s KK

1 hour ago, Panthers89 said:

I agree Neil it’s a good rider to have at the meeting as one of the fastest at the show ground but he’s not much better than what’s already announced. Just think the word ‘Major’ is a bit much if it’s KK

It's Doyle. Confirmed on Panthers website

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.3290

Edited by Noodles

See, a world champion in town, that's major news! Well done all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

So the major news that was to be announced last night on the BSPA website turned up this morning on the Panthers website. Is someone from Kings Lynn in charge of the rider announcements?

Edited by Noodles

I've never managed to get to a Ben fund meeting before but likely to go to this one,  how much is the admission usually?  Hopefully most of it goes straight into the Fund pot. 

A good line up this year. It looks like the line-ups were weaker in recent years for one reason and one reason alone. Nobody actually bothered to ask the World stars if they wanted to ride.

Well done Jason. What a great ambassador he is for Somerset Speedway. Bleughhhhh....