British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
high edge

wrong average

By only allowing one over eight point rider you have prevented more top riders coming back to British league    and in doing so watered down the standard of the riders in the league.                       Other thing to change is the dropping the double point rule,good move the tac sub rule is a better option.I wrote to the B S P A last year asking for this to be done,   But i also wanted to make it more interesting so team managers would have more to think about by adding a twist to  tac sub rule.             If a rider is nominated to take a tac sub ride he could then not be allowed to ride in heat fifteen it would make team managers   have to use there skills when making decisions on who to use and who to save fof heat fifteen. thus making team managers job much more interesting  i lost interest in being a manager because of a lack of any decision  making only a stupid black and white hat.Of course there is more to team managing like knowing how to deal with riders ,how to motivate  riders  some you have to shout at and others you have to treat differently to get a reaction ,anyway hope someone agrees with my ideas

Edited by high edge
  • Like 1