British Speedway Forum
PHILIPRISING

WHAT A FARCE ... AGAIN!

1 hour ago, Mr. Clemens said:

I was told otherwise and those we spoke to came back and apologised as they found it to be true.

Why would they do that if that was not so?

Surely they would have come back to us and explained the rules of speedway in all their pristine simplicity, to those who did not understand?

I am sure you would agree that most people would wish to enlighten those who did not know, as they do all the time on this speedway forum?

And still you persist with your fantasy. Never ever in the history of the sport have the rules changed every other week. That is fact.

In other words youre completely wrong and are too much of a child to admit it and resort to abuse. 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

One fact I can give...is I've had private messages saying what a complete knob jockey Bwitcher is.....fact.      Can't be bothered to waste any more energy and time on someone so boring and dull .  Bye

How can it be a fact ? unless you show it and who  it was from  ...sending people pm's calling people names is not only the act of a coward it really is childish 

34 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

And still you persist with your fantasy. Never ever in the history of the sport have the rules changed every other week. That is fact.

It may have occurred without you noticing but I can only refer you to what I was told 

Life itself is a fantasy that most persist with 

1 minute ago, Mr. Clemens said:

It may have occurred without you noticing but I can only refer you to what I was told 

Life itself is a fantasy that most persist with 

You were told that rules changed every other week? You just accepted that and decided to tell that to others? Did it never occur to you to ask which rules?

No I wasn't interested in the rules, has I have said before. I just watched the racing has I wasn't interested in the trivia, has it made no difference to the racing I saw. If those where the rules and the rules alone there wouldn't be any problems.

My friend was the expert who told the couple and they agreed he was right 

I write out the truth of what occurred for if it was not true I would have told you so.

16 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

You may as well give up fella....seems some on here suffer from small manhood syndrom

I thought you were not going to post on the subject anymore ? now your  back with more child like name calling  ..

Edited by orion

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Subject??? Thought I said someone?? Or did I say people that bore me??  Talking of boring....yawn yawn yawn.

Ok  you did you say someone .. but then you speak   about him the next post .... as I said so childish 

Edited by orion

And pointing out what people have said...is so sad...I'm childish and both of you are sad....not just normal sad...but very very sad

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

And pointing out what people have said...is so sad..

it is lol ...who ever  told you that ? maybe it's the same guy who said the  rules change ever week :D

Edited by orion

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

And pointing out what people have said...is so sad...I'm childish and both of you are sad....not just normal sad...but very very sad

I'm sad that you called me "socially inept", and you don't even know me, or know anything about me.  Other than the fact I don't disrespect others like you do; I'm sure you know that... Of course, that in itself is a statistic, so maybe not!

Steve

Edited by chunky
  • Like 1

I'd have read 'rules changing every other week' as just a saying rather than taking it literally, either way it really can't be worth making such a bloody fuss about!!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, adonis said:

they did . a chap who lived around leicester somewhere used to compile it , but then he used a small black and white image on the front cover one year and Mike Patrick sued him ,  his name was Maurice something .

Jones I think