British Speedway Forum
Badge

Tai Woffy filming on tv Dec 18th Clare Balding show

Just to let you know Tai is appearing on the Clare Balding show on December 18th 8 o'clock

Edited by Badge
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Badge said:

Just to let you know Tai is appearing on the Clare Balding show on December 18th 8 o'clock

Thank you for the heads up Badge. I did previously see this Tai guest appearance for the date and time as you advise. It’s a BT Sport show but can’t see it on my Sky TV guide. 

1 hour ago, Badge said:

Cheers Badge. I will try to watch it.

9 hours ago, Hodgy said:

Thank you for the heads up Badge. I did previously see this Tai guest appearance for the date and time as you advise. It’s a BT Sport show but can’t see it on my Sky TV guide. 

Likewise. I can't see it on the TV guide. Only old episodes on "On Demand".

Sorry guys have reread the tweet and I wrongly assumed it was being aired on 18th, think it's being filmed then:(

Big senior moment apologies 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

OK Badge, if you find out when its being screened, perhaps you would be kind enough to remind us all.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Bradford Ace said:

It’s on at 8pm on Thursday 28th Decemeber on BT Sport 1

Thanks for that BA, saved my blushes:rolleyes:

• Like 2

"So Tai, if viewers haven't seen speedway before and are interested in coming to watch you do your thing, when can they look forward to seeing you next season?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Aces High said:

"So Tai, if viewers haven't seen speedway before and are interested in coming to watch you do your thing, when can they look forward to seeing you next season?" 

Cardiff. Next question?

3 hours ago, Aces High said:

"I dont actually ride in Britain because years of systemic balls ups have rendered the Sport over here a basket case which is on its arse, as well as that I also pride myself on a certain level of Professionalism that sadly those who run British Speedway cannot even dream of matching"...

"Next question.."

Joking apart, I am sure Tai will be the conssumate Pro if asked the question, a pity he cannot be in the vanguard of what the Sport is built around in this Country.....

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mikebv said:

"I dont actually ride in Britain because years of systemic balls ups have rendered the Sport over here a basket case which is on its arse, as well as that I also pride myself on a certain level of Professionalism that sadly those who run British Speedway cannot even dream of matching"...

"Next question.."

Probably bleeps between "in" and "Britain"  "the" and "sport"  "a" and  "basket"  "it`s" and "arse"  certain" and "level" "run and "British" and finally "of" and "matching" !!!!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, mikebv said:

"Next question.."

Joking apart, I am sure Tai will be the conssumate Pro if asked the question, a pity he cannot be in the vanguard of what the Sport is built around in this Country.....

But don't forget after all this I am available to jet in for your end of season play offs if my calendar is blank

• Like 1

Having gone to the recording Tai came across very well indeed, to the point I had many people come up to me and ask about Tai and speedway. (Had my Clifton racing hoodie, and tw108 hat on) all said how well he came across and that he seemed outspoken but not in an arogant way. 

Clare Balding who I have seen discuss speedway before, also seemed very knowledgeable and understood the politics. 

Tai had great chemistry with fellow guests tai kwondo star Bianca (forgot her surname) and Frank Lampard. And it was a thoroughly entertaining evening.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1