British Speedway Forum
Badge

Tai Woffy filming on tv Dec 18th Clare Balding show

On 22/12/2017 at 2:03 PM, Aces High said:

"So Tai, if viewers haven't seen speedway before and are interested in coming to watch you do your thing, when can they look forward to seeing you next season?" 

"Cardiff"

Which is not different to, "So Lewis (Hamilton), if fans want to see you race this season when and how often?"
"Just the once at Silverstone"

Really don't see the point some people are trying to make here.

10 hours ago, adonis said:

Oh dear what a shame .    8pm on the 28th ,there's a documentary about  watching paint dry , so it looks like I'll miss it , no doubt every gory detail of every second will be throroughly covered on here by the Tai lovers  though , 

Surprised you even know who he is.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SCB said:

"Cardiff"

Which is not different to, "So Lewis (Hamilton), if fans want to see you race this season when and how often?"
"Just the once at Silverstone"

Really don't see the point some people are trying to make here.

Not a criticism of him specifically but of the situation which has led to the most marketable British rider not riding in this country for the second year running. I suspect any potential offer by BT to televise British Speedway would be significant improved if Tai was leading a team next year.

Appearances in shows like this, being mentioned by name in BT's most recent ad...they know they can market the guy.

Coming across really well... really is a credit to our sport  

• Like 1

I Am sure Rossiter and the BSPA will not be too happy with his dig at British SPEEDWAY.

He is entitled to his opinion but not exactly helpful to British Speedway.

he did come across well and was onhist in his answers.

it would great to have another British World Champion in 2018

8 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

I Am sure Rossiter and the BSPA will not be too happy with his dig at British SPEEDWAY.

He is entitled to his opinion but not exactly helpful to British Speedway.

he did come across well and was onhist in his answers.

it would great to have another British World Champion in 2018

If it forces them to sort the shambles out its very helpful 

• Like 3

Just watched the programme, thought he came across really well and interacted with the other guests very well.

Don't get this constant Tai bashing.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Seymour Dix said:

Thanks,   great I'll be in work ......

If you have BT sport, you can get the app and watch it on catch up or I believe if you open up the menu it comes under the heading of Action Women where you will find this Clare Balding series

I’m not a fan of tai but I thought he cane across really well , however the show itself was dire with the last 10 mins turning into some poor mans kids show

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

If you have BT sport, you can get the app and watch it on catch up or I believe if you open up the menu it comes under the heading of Action Women where you will find this Clare Balding series

Thanks i will give it a try