British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Argos

Is there a new NL Coordinator

I thought Mr Morrish was retiring as the NL Coordinator, and one would assume the new one would have been appointed at the resent AGM, Jason Pipe put on Facebook that he had applied for the position, did he get it,? If not anyone know who did 

I hope Pipe didn’t get it he will ruin the NL, if he got his hands on it it would become a glorified mdl/sdl

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

I hope Pipe didn’t get it he will ruin the NL, if he got his hands on it it would become a glorified mdl/sdl

Whilst im not Mr Pipes greatest fan im just happy somebody applied to do it. Plus don't get your hopes up about it becoming a glorified M/SDL. That would require riders travelling the country for no payment just because they enjoy riding their bikes & want to improve themselves with only limited rule bending & corruption. National League speedway is years away from being in such a positive place.

If a change is indeed happening,then not before time in my opinion,,,,!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very strange that no one knows who the new Coordinator is, its such an important position within the NL, I did email The BSPA to ask the question but as yet not received a reply 

56 minutes ago, Argos said:

Very strange that no one knows who the new Coordinator is, its such an important position within the NL, I did email The BSPA to ask the question but as yet not received a reply 

think inside the box as they always do and you will have your answer

inside the box ? does that mean they're off the tele , my guess is it's the chuckle bros.

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:20 PM, TurnTwo said:

He can't possibly be worse than the incumbent.

Dale Allitt for me.

8 hours ago, gee jay said:

inside the box ? does that mean they're off the tele , my guess is it's the chuckle bros.

They have been called that lol

The National League will be standardised and run by the existing BSPA staff at Rugby.

Peter Morrish is a genuine man, and we will hugely miss his composure, knoweldge and good judgement.

14 minutes ago, Byker Biker said:

Look out Jimbo, they'll be divvying up the riders already !

Not while I am about they won't !!

16 hours ago, spiegal said:

The National League will be standardised and run by the existing BSPA staff at Rugby.

Peter Morrish is a genuine man, and we will hugely miss his composure, knoweldge and good judgement.

No doubt you thought that when Matt Marson was totally illegally graded on a 5.00 average.

Along with the Roynon and Hurry reduction decision, I'd say by the end of the season (if not long before that) he was thoroughly discredited and the NL is well rid of him.

Edited by Halifaxtiger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1