British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RobMcCaffery

A Very Happy Christmas to My Remaining Readers...

.....both of you, especially Peter Oakes ;-)

That'll sort out which of you have read the Speedway Star this week.

Okay, and the rest of you, even if you are called SCB or follow Poole ;-)

• Like 1

That's very kind, thank you.

I'm just trying to pass on what I've learned over the years. I want so much for this wonderful sport to recover and thrive.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RobMcCaffery said:

I'm just trying to pass on what I've learned over the years. I want so much for this wonderful sport to recover and thrive.

...especially when recently you gave an insight regarding the period when  you worked for Screensport. I found it to be most enlightening.

Merry Christmas.

Attention seeker  alert .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

...especially when recently you gave an insight regarding the period when  you worked for Screensport. I found it to be most enlightening.

Merry Christmas.

One day I was supporter then a fire alarm at a supporters' convention saw me become a commentator. It's hard to believe it happened now. There is a book in it but the lawyers would have a field day. Bear in mind even when something is true you have to prove it is.  I was never an insider which did rather complicate things. 

The odd thing is that every job I performed in the sport I was asked to do - I never applied. 

Anyway, the BSF has more important matters to discuss. I was just a bit taken aback to be quoted by Peter Oakes!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

I don’t always agree with your views but I do read them as you speak from the heart and experience about the sport 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, orion said:

Attention seeker  alert .

...blimey! Theres a few like that on here!