British Speedway Forum

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, spiegal said:

Have the 2018 fixtures from Denmark been published yet please ??

Sorry as far as I can see- not yet. I will keep checking the DMU website.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Sorry as far as I can see- not yet. I will keep checking the DMU website.

many thanks Tim

If you are looking at somewhere to go after Horsens then a trip to Brokstedt on 1 July for a Bundesliga fixture might be worth considering?

1 hour ago, WembleyLion said:

If you are looking at somewhere to go after Horsens then a trip to Brokstedt on 1 July for a Bundesliga fixture might be worth considering?

The Brokstedt team doesn't look too bad with Rune Holta,Antonio Lindbäck and yeah,ok,Bjarne Pedersen in the squad........Danny Maaßens inclusion wasn't greeted too well eitherB):P

On 20 January 2018 at 10:23 AM, iris123 said:

Thanks for the link to the fixtures but I'm disappointed to see that there's hardly any fixtures in July. There's no meetings between 6th July and 8th August. Is this normal? 

We've booked a holiday in Sweden and Denmark from 14th to 28th July. We appear to be lucky in Sweden with meetings on the 17th & 18th but no Danish fixtures on 25th July has left a bit of a hole in the plans.

Is there any chance of any speedway in Denmark from 24th to 27th July?

Just now, oleoleole said:

Thanks for the link to the fixtures but I'm disappointed to see that there's hardly any fixtures in July. There's no meetings between 6th July and 8th August. Is this normal? 

We've booked a holiday in Sweden and Denmark from 14th to 28th July. We appear to be lucky in Sweden with meetings on the 17th & 18th but no Danish fixtures on 25th July has left a bit of a hole in the plans.

Is there any chance of any speedway in Denmark from 24th to 27th July?

Yes it is normal for Denmark(leagues at least) to have a summer break,so everyone can enjoy a holiday:D

Might be something.There is often junior speedway at least.Youth Gold Trophy or European championship,but I haven't looked in that sort of detail

Whats all this crap about Jeppesen not riding in Denmark anymore and Hans Nielsen is mentioned?

New heat formula in Denmark this year? Or number 6 is extra reserve?

I see 6 man teams announced for one of tonight's openers:

Esbjerg Vikings:
1. Niels Kristian Iversen
2. Rene Bach
3. Lasse Bjerre
4. Tim Sørensen
5. Mathias Nielsen
6. Mark Bayer
Holdleder: Ib Pedersen

Region Varde Elitesport:
1. Hans Andersen
2. Mikkel Bech