British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waytogo28

The C word ( chaos )

Contradicting, chaotic, confusing, constantly changing year on year or even more, I am of average intelligence but gave up trying to make sense of the rules many years ago....just my thoughts.

7 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

DEPENDS what your definition of contradiction is in this case.  Mind is obviously different to many here but, no matter, we all have own own opinions.

As far as I am concerned rules should encourage progress, to make the sport, in this case speedway, as good and simple as possible, to encourage those involved to aspire to the highest levels. The opposite is currently the case which as far as I'm concerned is a contradiction. 

But it's hardly worth an argument about semantics and if my interpretation doesn't align with yours that's fine. Mine is that the current regulations do more harm than good, starting with the one eight point rider per team fiasco.

At least you have changed your tack so much that it now makes some sense.

The original glib statements. So oft repeated, were just incorrect.

Not semantics or opinion.

• Like 1