British Speedway Forum
Gunner85

Belle Vue Colts 2018

7 hours ago, mac101 said:

Don’t think dan can ride NL his championship ave is too high 

That's correct. Any rider who has a Championship average above 4.00 and a Championship place cannot ride NL at the start of the season.

Bizarrely, they can be included at a later point.

Armstrong must change his mind - I have had it on very good authority that he won't be riding for the Colts.

Edited by Halifaxtiger
  • Like 1

Smith isn’t a number 1 yet and Buckley certainly isn’t a number 5 away from the NSS lawlor is more a number 4 than a third heat leader but Armo will be a good heat leader. The Woodhull twins aren’t going to get any better than they are and mellish I don’t think will either to be honest. But that’s my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Halifaxtiger said:

That's correct. Any rider who has a Championship average above 4.00 and a Championship place cannot ride NL at the start of the season.

Bizarrely, they can be included at a later point.

Armstrong must change his mind - I have had it on very good authority that he won't be riding for the Colts.

You will know more about where jon is riding than I will. Just assumed he would be in with him living only a few miles down the road. 

If he' not swap jon with Tom wooley or even Richard hall 

6 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

You will know more about where jon is riding than I will. Just assumed he would be in with him living only a few miles down the road. 

Be a great choice, Phil. Local, loves the track and would be a huge and fantastic influence on Belle Vue's  young riders.  Not sure where he will ride but, as I say, I have been told it won't be at NSS.

Has JPB got a NL place?  Would he be eligible? Certainly be a decent replacement for Dan

And forget wooley. He' back with buxton

9 minutes ago, coldace said:

Has JPB got a NL place?  Would he be eligible? Certainly be a decent replacement for Dan

I've eard Coventry bound myself 

Edited by Phil The Ace

12 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Richard Hall knocked it on the head sold all hes gear or so he reported on facebook..

I am sure Jack will do a good job as our no 1 in the Colts side.

progression is the name of the game for Jack and Being at Sheffield will enhance this.

happy Jack is back, just a pity we couldn't fit him into the Aces as he finished the season well.

Sure we will look like this

Payne

Paul Bowen

Bickley

Lawlor

Smith

B woodhull

K dicken

3 hours ago, adonis said:

Woodhull and Woodhull , The Dangerous brothers , feel sorry for the other 2 in races with them .. 

Very awkward style yes but they are improving on that. Never saw any dangerous moves last year but i only saw them ride at NSS which is a big track. Not seem them ride a small technical one yet 

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Sure we will look like this

Payne

Paul Bowen

Bickley

Lawlor

Smith

B woodhull

K dicken

Why would you sign three 3 pointers when that team comes to 1.74 under the limit?