British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

SGB Premiership Confirmed signings 2018.

45 minutes ago, SCB said:

I've been thinking about this. Lakeside were told no Kennett/Nicholls, maybe the sweetner was they could have Morley and Zach on their old averages?

If that is the case it pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with British speedway.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

If that is the case it pretty much sums up everything that is wrong with British speedway.

But we all knew that,   It has always been 'you scratch my back I'll scratch yours'    Some of the decision made beggars belief.....

The worrying factor about all this is,    are they as shallow as we all think they are, where every decision made has an ulterior motive,    or do they think we are thick ones and won't cotton  to  what they are actually doing.    Either way, it don't bear well for the trust needed in these situations,  or for the future of the sport....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Steve. Leicester's 2 assessed newcomers are 8.00 & 6.50.

Where has it been confirmed that KP is 6.50??

I've heard that but not seen it confirmed anywhere.

29 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Where has it been confirmed that KP is 6.50??

I've heard that but not seen it confirmed anywhere.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Thank you. :t:

• Like 1

There are some strong looking teams being assembled,   Leicester, Swindon, Wolves,  Lakeside have all been very positive in the team building,   but to me it is Poole who have the team the rest have to beat.       However did they manage to acquire such class riders like Woryna & Sch-paniak on out dated averages is beyond me.....      It makes the team building so unfair.....             Every year, there must be more deceptions occur over averages than any other part of this sport...... 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, g13webb said:

There are some strong looking teams being assembled,   Leicester, Swindon, Wolves,  Lakeside have all been very positive in the team building,   but to me it is Poole who have the team the rest have to beat.       However did they manage to acquire such class riders like Woryna & Sch-paniak on out dated averages is beyond me.....      It makes the team building so unfair.....             Every year, there must be more deceptions occur over averages than any other part of this sport...... 

Woryna who i rate comes in on a joke average yet Jacobs who could of been given a reduction is left high and dry and him being British makes it even worse.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:17 PM, scaramanga said:

lewis kerr was also named alongside rob lambert wasnt he

Definitely if this is anything to go by.