British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gr8scot

Craig Cook Support Group

A support group has been established to assist Cookie in 2018 as he steps up into the GP’s

I’m not posting this to attract any negative comments but to inform the folks who do support Craig - so if you don’t like him (your prerogative) please just move on to another thread

I think it is a great idea and have encouraged a fair few Monarchs fans to join 

For just £50 a fan can have their name on Cookie’s GP race suit, monthly prize draw for GP passes, merchandise, race worn kit, signed photos, birthday card and members only communications on WhatsApp and Twitter

For more information on how to join the CC111 Support Squad contact 111CraigCook@gmail.com

• Like 6

Hope he gets as much stick as Chris Harris did when he tried to raise some funds

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Good luck to Craig

Cant say I'm his greatest fan but I wish him all the best and hope he can put together a set up that enables him to do himself justice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Midland Red said:

Hope he gets as much stick as Chris Harris did when he tried to raise some funds

there is always one bitter and twisted  fecker from a defunct track that claims to be a speedway supporter .

BITTER,TWISTED AND CORRUPT FAN . PROPER DOOR HANDLE .

• Like 4

A very good idea....and I hope it's a success...and it gives Craig the best chance of competing at grand prix level.

21 hours ago, Midland Red said:

You are a disgrace and an insult to the multitudes of great Speedway fans that I have met in over 50 years of watching Speedway.

Any rider who makes efforts to obtain sponsorship from whatever source is more than welcome as far as I am concerned

• Like 3

On 12/30/2017 at 7:47 PM, Midland Red said:

belle vue fans support there riders 

Oh dear, how you all misunderstand the comment - and soon forget the past

Bomber was heavily criticised for trying to raise funds - not by me, but by many on this forum

Hence my comment - not against Craig Cook, but against those who vented their anger at Harris

I invited them to react in a similar way - and no one appears to have done so

Why?

Good luck to Craig - and Happy New Year to all of you on this particular thread

On 30/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, Gr8scot said:

...For just £50 a ... monthly prize draw for GP passes, ..

Does that apply after Cardiff too?

16 hours ago, Midland Red said:

Oh dear, how you all misunderstand the comment - and soon forget the past

Bomber was heavily criticised for trying to raise funds - not by me, but by many on this forum

Hence my comment - not against Craig Cook, but against those who vented their anger at Harris

I invited them to react in a similar way - and no one appears to have done so

Why?

Good luck to Craig - and Happy New Year to all of you on this particular thread

Glad you clarified. I had a feeling you were not knocking Cook but pointing out how Harris was treated.

And, of course, my best wishes to Craig in the GP series. 

• Like 1

On 30/12/2017 at 7:47 PM, Midland Red said:

But you clearly said “hope he gets as mush stick as CH did” 

you knew CH got a lot of stick, so you are hoping CC gets the same treatment. 

If you didn’t mean that you should word you posts more clear. I for one didn’t know the history behind your comment.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, uk_martin said:

Does that apply after Cardiff too?

Maybe you could ask the organisers at the email address in the first post

I hope Craig receives offers that can enable him to get equipment he needs. Good luck Cookie.

• Like 2