British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

18 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

Try guessing another year then.

Why not just put the year up ..and  we can judge for ourselfs if your telling  yet another lie about betting ..I  have a feeling  you wont able to to ..just admit you were wrong and move on .

• Like 2

Now I have told you they lost their opening home fixture and another clue for you is when Scott Nicholls was injured Flying Ryan guested for him.

PS you are being rather rude to me . that is not very nice as I have not insulted you

I just wondered when young Orion would reply to one of my posts .if you don't know the answer please retire from this conversation

Edited by mickthemuppet

I think SCB has proved there isnt a suitable year/answer.

Until you state the year and show he is wrong then your inane ramblings remain just that.... .

• Like 1

oh dear another person doubting what I say is correct

Another clue then They beat Kings Lynn by one point at home by one point in their second match but lost their third match away to Kings Lynn away by 10 points  So they have only go 2 points from their first 3 matches 

10 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

oh dear another person doubting what I say is correct

Another clue then They beat Kings Lynn by one point at home by one point in their second match but lost their third match away to Kings Lynn away by 10 points  So they have only go 2 points from their first 3 matches 

So they had a start like that but the bookies had them at 10/11? You're a liar.

7 minutes ago, SCB said:

So they had a start like that but the bookies had them at 10/11? You're a liar.

I loving this I have just told you that the

bookmakers at the start of the season laid them at 20/1 not 10/11 which never occurred until nearly the end of June

So we know that Louis and Nicholls rode for Ipswich meaning seasons 96,97,98,01,02,04

We know they lost first meeting at home but then beat Lynn by 1 point in the second meeting

Not 1995 they won their first meeting
Can't find more indepth stats for '96 but as Louis rode 37 meetings in a 36 meeting league, he could have only missed a handful if Witches had a KOC run
Not 1997 they won their first home meeting
Not 1998 as Ipswich won the league
Not 2001 as second meeting was Eastbourne
No 2002 as they beat Lynn by 14 in meeting number 2 having lost at home the week before - Sullivan didn't guest for them this season
Not 2004 as Lynn were in the PL.

I still call bullrubbish, even after researching further. The reason I can't find the season you're talking about, even with your clues is because it doesn't exist!

Sullivan guested for Nicholls in 2001, twice on June 18 and 19. But Lynn at home was the 3rd meeting and it was a 5 point win.

Edited by SCB

9 minutes ago, SCB said:

So we know that Louis and Nicholls rode for Ipswich meaning seasons 96,97,98,01,02,04

We know they lost first meeting at home but then beat Lynn by 1 point in the second meeting

Not 1995 they won their first meeting
Can't find more indepth stats for '96 but as Louis rode 37 meetings in a 36 meeting league, he could have only missed a handful if Witches had a KOC run
Not 1997 they won their first home meeting
Not 1998 as Ipswich won the league
Not 2001 as second meeting was Eastbourne
No 2002 as they beat Lynn by 14 in meeting number 2 having lost at home the week before - Sullivan didn't guest for them this season
Not 2004 as Lynn were in the PL.

I still call bullrubbish, even after researching further. The reason I can't find the season you're talking about, even with your clues is because it doesn't exist!

I must admire your research to prove me wrong but I think you really must believe than I am right. One small mistake I made was they beat Kings Lynn at home by five points not one .Their next match was a 45-45 away draw at Belle Vue. Surely you must be getting a clue now

I haven’t posted on the forum for a while now but I had to log in just to call mickthemuppet a massive liar!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, home straight said:

I haven’t posted on the forum for a while now but I had to log in just to call mickthemuppet a massive liar!

why.i am giving loads of clues out . Do you really think I am wrong

4 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

No one gives a flying fig about how many clues - just takes a simple reveal of the year and its solved......

1 hour ago, mickthemuppet said:

Now I have told you they lost their opening home fixture and another clue for you is when Scott Nicholls was injured Flying Ryan guested for him.

PS you are being rather rude to me . that is not very nice as I have not insulted you

I just wondered when young Orion would reply to one of my posts .if you don't know the answer please retire from this conversation

Why won't you name the year ? the reason is you can't ..yet again you been caught telling porkies again ..no wonder you are a laughing stock on this forum when it comes to betting .

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Yes. Shawn, who is rarely wrong when it comes to stats has shown that your original claim can’t possibly be true.

• Like 1

So the year he is talking about is 2001 when they came 4th, 15pts behind Oxford.

Team of:

Scott Nicholls..37..184..446..19..10.11..6F..3P
Craig Boyce..41..200..382..21..8.06
Chris Louis..32..152..263..33..7.79..2F
Jaroslaw Hampel..40..192..310..43..7.35..1P
Jeremy Doncaster..44..184..254..38..6.35..1P
Leigh Lanham..1..5..5..0..4.00
Jason Bunyan..43..161..86..21..2.66
Savalas Clouting..409..150..72..6..2.08
Dave Watt..2..6..3..0..2.00
Carl Baldwin..3..9..2..0..0.89
Jamie Smith..1..3..0..0..0.00