British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

I have gone with Bayern Munich @ 21/20 to beat Real Madrid instead of the KK bet. Hesitant on KK because of Jakobsen.

7 rides then I have no chance because KK will need to drop one third of his points for the bet to come in.

Good luck all.

What's the bet Bayern draw or lose and KK comes in lol. 

Also like the look of Jacobsen-2 v heeps should get minimum 6 rides probably 7. 

3 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Tempted with thorsell under and exactly 7 for tonight.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wolves +2 win and Wolves +2 tie @ 1.90 and 13.00.

Why do people keep telling on here than they have got one losing bet before the meeting has even started. If you really want to have two bets why not back Rye house +2.5 with Betsafe or +2.5 on Wolverhampton anywhere At least you know you have got one result right

35 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Why do people keep telling on here than they have got one losing bet before the meeting has even started. If you really want to have two bets why not back Rye house +2.5 with Betsafe or +2.5 on Wolverhampton anywhere At least you know you have got one result right

I only bet a little on tie. So say £12 on Wolves +2 @1.90 and £1 on the +2 tie @13.00 just incase it's close. If it did end up with Rye edging them by 2 points i get my stake bet..It's saved  me more with the rider points total in the past than match results.

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I have gone with Bayern Munich @ 21/20 to beat Real Madrid instead of the KK bet. Hesitant on KK because of Jakobsen.

7 rides then I have no chance because KK will need to drop one third of his points for the bet to come in.

Good luck all.

What's the bet Bayern draw or lose and KK comes in lol. 

:blink: Looks like KK having a howler.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Zielona Gora +22 on handicap with bet 365

That was cruel.  :cry:

17 hours ago, racers and royals said:

For you ? I didn`t play- Lambert over 9 was cruel for me- got going too late !!!

Sorry no. Thought you'd done the bet. Fair play b365. Having said that Kolodziej injury reduced the score. Some team Leszno.

Bet365 made an error briefley had Jason Doyle 7/1 to beat a laguta off scratch so took that but only limited to 14quid. 

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Freddie Lindgren is still 20/1 for World title.  Great price if you ask me.

5 ride Maximum red hot.