British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

Poole +4 win @ 1.90  It's their time to shine..

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

No tac subs- KOC match

Yeah I realise. With Josh and Brady liking the place and the track being a good one, not a trick one, I fancy a Poole to  win or come very close... I may well have egg on my face at 9.30 though :wink:

Added Doyle over and ex 11.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I would think that Swindon against a makeshift Kings Lynn would be able to win tonight

Edited by mickthemuppet

Got Swindon to win as my main bet tonight with a little bet on Brady Kurtz +1 on Doyley for fun, not as confident as I have been past few race nights, no real stand out bets to me.

Was gonna have a tenner on a Lynn win,but couldn't see them on 365. The track won't be to Batch's liking I don't think and Lynn's 2 reserves look very strong to me. Never mind, probably saved me a tenner :wink:

5 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

I would think that Swindon against a makeshift Kings Lynn would be able to win tonight

The master of losing strikes again 

14 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Was gonna have a tenner on a Lynn win,but couldn't see them on 365. The track won't be to Batch's liking I don't think and Lynn's 2 reserves look very strong to me. Never mind, probably saved me a tenner :wink:

1/2 on. 

Bet of the night was Lambert over 10.5 points with Betsafe

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If i were having a bet i probably would do Laguta  and Zmarzlik over 11

The other I thought was Kasperczak against Lindback. However, have left that alone.